- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 867023, 9 pages
Altered Polarization, Morphology, and Impaired Innate Immunity Germane to Resident Peritoneal Macrophages in Mice with Long-Term Type 2 Diabetes
1Department of Endocrinology, The Shanghai Third People’s Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, 280 Mohe Road, Shanghai 201900, China
2State Key Laboratory of Medical Genomics, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, 197 Ruijin No. 2 Road, Shanghai 200025, China
3Department of Ophthalmology, The Shanghai Ninth People’s Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, 639 Zhizaoju Road, Shanghai 200011, China
Received 17 March 2012; Revised 13 June 2012; Accepted 29 June 2012
Academic Editor: Soldano Ferrone
Copyright © 2012 Hui-Fang Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaoming Zhang, Linhao Xu, Daqiang He, and Shucai Ling, “Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress-Mediated Hippocampal Neuron Apoptosis Involved in Diabetic Cognitive Impairment,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Nuria Martinez, and Hardy Kornfeld, “Diabetes and immunity to tuberculosis,” European Journal of Immunology, 2014.