- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 915150, 8 pages
Acid-Base Disorders in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Pathophysiological Review
Department of Internal Medicine and Systemic Diseases, University of Catania, 95100 Catania, Italy
Received 29 September 2011; Accepted 26 October 2011
Academic Editor: Saulius Butenas
Copyright © 2012 Cosimo Marcello Bruno and Maria Valenti. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R.I. El-Korashy, Y.M. Amin, H.A. Moussa, I. Badawy, and S.M. Bakr, “Study the relationship of erythropoietin and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,” Egyptian Journal of Chest Diseases and Tuberculosis, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 53–57, 2012.
- Guglielmo de Laurentiis, Debora Paris, Dominique Melck, Paolo Montuschi, Mauro Maniscalco, Andrea Bianco, Matteo Sofia, and Andrea Motta, “Separating Smoking-Related Diseases Using NMR-Based Metabolomics of Exhaled Breath Condensate,” Journal of Proteome Research, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 1502–1511, 2013.
- Mudit Singh, Noel Nesakumar, Swaminathan Sethuraman, and Uma Maheswari Krishnan, “Electrochemical biosensor with ceria-polyaniline core shell nano-interface for the detection of carbonic acid in blood,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 425, pp. 52–58, 2014.
- Tim Both, Robert Zietse, Ewout J. Hoorn, P. Martin Hagen, Virgil A. S. H. Dalm, Jan A. M. Laar, and Paul L. A. Daele, “Everything you need to know about distal renal tubular acidosis in autoimmune disease,” Rheumatology International, 2014.