- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 930582, 8 pages
Advanced Pulse Oximetry System for Remote Monitoring and Management
Computer Engineering Department, Keimyung University, Sindang-dong, Dalseo-gu, Daegu 704-701, Republic of Korea
Received 24 May 2012; Accepted 6 June 2012
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 Ju Geon Pak and Kee Hyun Park. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sijung Hu, Vicente Azorin-Peris, and Jia Zheng, “Opto-Physiological Modeling Applied to Photoplethysmographic Cardiovascular Assessment,” Journal of Healthcare Engineering, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 505–528, 2013.
- Martin Drahansky, Michal Dolezel, Jan Vana, Eva Brezinova, Jaegeol Yim, and Kyubark Shim, “New Optical Methods for Liveness Detection on Fingers,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- KeeHyun Park, “A Ubiquitous Motion Tracking System Using Sensors in a Personal Health Device,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- KeeHyun Park, and SeungHyeon Lim, “A multipurpose smart activity monitoring system for personalized health services,” Information Sciences, 2014.
- M. Gietzelt, T. von Bargen, M. Kohlmann, M. Marschollek, J. Schwartze, B. Song, M. Wagner, K. -H. Wolf, and R. Haux, “Home-centered Health-enabling Technologies and Regional Health Information Systems An Integration Approach Based on International Standards,” Methods of Information in Medicine, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 160–166, 2014.