- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 930582, 8 pages
Advanced Pulse Oximetry System for Remote Monitoring and Management
Computer Engineering Department, Keimyung University, Sindang-dong, Dalseo-gu, Daegu 704-701, Republic of Korea
Received 24 May 2012; Accepted 6 June 2012
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 Ju Geon Pak and Kee Hyun Park. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. W. Severinghaus and J. F. Kelleher, “Recent developments in pulse oximetry,” Anesthesiology, vol. 76, no. 6, pp. 1018–1038, 1992.
- T. Pedersen, P. B. Dyrlund, and A. M. Meller, “Pulse oximetry for perioperative monitoring,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 4, Article ID CD002013, 2009.
- L. Schmitt, T. Falck, F. Wartena, and D. Simons, “Novel ISO/IEEE 11073 standards for personal telehealth systems interoperability,” in Proceedings of the Joint Workshop on High Confidence Medical Devices, Software, and Systems and Medical Device Plug-and-Play Interoperability (HCMDSS/MDPnP'07), pp. 146–148, Boston, Mass, USA, June 2007.
- M. Galarraga, L. Serrano, I. Martinez, P. de Toledo, and M. Reynolds, “Telemonitoring systems interoperability challenge: an updated review of the applicability of ISO/IEEE 11073 standards for interoperability in telemonitoring,” in Proceedings of the 29th Annual International Conference of IEEE-EMBS, Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC'07), pp. 6161–6165, Lyon, France, August 2007.
- IEEE Std., Health Informatics—Personal Health Device Communication—Application Pro-file—Optimized Exchange Protocol, 11073-20601 TM, 2008.
- J. G. Pak and K. H. Park, “Pulse Oximeter Monitor for u-health Service,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer and Applications (CCA'12), p. 61, March 2012.
- IEEE Std., Health Informatics—Personal Health Device Communication—Device speciali-zation Pulse oximeter, 11073-10404 TM, 2008.
- IEEE Std., Health Informatics—Personal Health Device Communication—Device speciali-zation Blood Pressure Monitor, 11073-10407 TM, 2008.
- IEEE Std., Health Informatics—Personal Health Device Communication—Device speciali-zation Thermometer, 11073-10408 TM, 2008.
- IEEE Std., Health Informatics—Personal Health Device Communication—Device speciali-zation Glucose Meter, 11073-10417 TM, 2008.
- J. S. Lee, Y. W. Su, and C. C. Shen, “A comparative study of wireless protocols: Bluetooth, UWB, ZigBee, and Wi-Fi,” in Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON'07), pp. 46–51, Taipei, Taiwan, November 2007.
- S. N. Ramli and R. Ahmad, “Surveying the wireless body area network in the realm of wireless communication,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Information Assurance and Security (IAS'11), pp. 58–61, December 2011.
- SQLite, http://sqlite.org/.