- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 948320, 11 pages
Xenogenic Esophagus Scaffolds Fixed with Several Agents: Comparative In Vivo Study of Rejection and Inflammation
1Translational Centre for Regenerative Medicine (TRM), University of Leipzig, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
2Institute of Clinical Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Leipzig, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
3Department of Pediatric Surgery, University of Leipzig, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
4Institute of Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Leipzig, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
5Institute of Pathology, University of Leipzig, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Received 27 September 2011; Revised 14 December 2011; Accepted 15 December 2011
Academic Editor: George E. Plopper
Copyright © 2012 Holger Koch et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Krishna Burugapalli, Jeffrey C. Y. Chan, John L. Kelly, and Abhay S. Pandit, “Efficacy of Crosslinking on Tailoring In Vivo Biodegradability of Fibro-Porous Decellularized Extracellular Matrix and Restoration of Native Tissue Structure: A Quantitative Study using Stereology Methods,” Macromolecular Bioscience, 2013.
- Timothy J. Keane, Ricardo Londono, Ryan M. Carey, Christopher A. Carruthers, Janet E. Reing, Christopher L. Dearth, Antonio D'Amore, Christopher J. Medberry, and Stephen F. Badylak, “Preparation and characterization of a biologic scaffold from esophageal mucosa,” Biomaterials, vol. 34, no. 28, pp. 6729–6737, 2013.
- Qiuxiang Shen, Peina Shi, Mongna Gao, Xuechan Yu, Yuxin Liu, Ling Luo, and Yabin Zhu, “Progress on materials and scaffold fabrications applied to esophageal tissue engineering,” Materials Science and Engineering C, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 1860–1866, 2013.
- Ensanya A. Abou Neel, Laurent Bozec, Jonathan C. Knowles, Omaer Syed, Vivek Mudera, Richard Day, and Jung Keun Hyun, “Collagen — Emerging collagen based therapies hit the patient,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 429–456, 2013.
- Niels Hammer, Daniel Huster, Sebastian Fritsch, Carsten Haedrich, Holger Koch, Peter Schmidt, Freddy Sichting, Martin Franz-Xaver Wagner, and Andreas Boldt, “Do Cells Contribute to Tendon and Ligament Biomechanics?,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Laura Teodori, Alessandra Costa, Rosa Marzio, Barbara Perniconi, Dario Coletti, Sergio Adamo, Bhuvanesh Gupta, and Attila Tarnok, “Native extracellular matrix: a new scaffolding platform for repair of damaged muscle,” Frontiers in Physiology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Stefan Schleifenbaum, Torsten Prietzel, Gabriela Aust, Andreas Boldt, Sebastian Fritsch, Isabel Keil, Holger Koch, Robert Moebius, Holger A. Scheidt, Martin F. X. Wagner, and Niels Hammer, “Acellularization-Induced Changes in Tensile Properties Are Organ Specific - An In-Vitro Mechanical and Structural Analysis of Porcine Soft Tissues,” Plos One, vol. 11, no. 3, 2016.
- M. Piccoli, L. Urbani, M. E. Alvarez-Fallas, C. Franzin, A. Dedja, E. Bertin, G. Zuccolotto, A. Rosato, P. Pavan, N. Elvassore, P. De Coppi, and M. Pozzobon, “Improvement of diaphragmatic performance through orthotopic application of decellularized extracellular matrix patch,” Biomaterials, vol. 74, pp. 245–255, 2016.
- Niels Hammer, Daniel Huster, Andreas Boldt, Carsten Hädrich, Holger Koch, Robert Möbius, Gundula Schulze-Tanzil, and Holger A Scheidt, “A preliminary technical study on sodium dodecyl sulfate-induced changes of the nano-structural and macro-mechanical properties in human iliotibial tract specimens,” Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 2016.