- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 956345, 14 pages
Trends in Tissue Engineering for Blood Vessels
1Regenerative Medicine Laboratory, Stem Cell Research Center, Department of Biomedical Science and Technology, SMART Institute of Advanced Biomedical Science, Konkuk University, 143-701 Seoul, Republic of Korea
2Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, SE 412 96 Gothenburg, Sweden
3Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Yonsei Sarang Hospital, 137-820 Seoul, Republic of Korea
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 25 September 2012
Academic Editor: Brynn Levy
Copyright © 2012 Judee Grace Nemeno-Guanzon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [16 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ryan S. Udan, Tegy J. Vadakkan, and Mary E. Dickinson, “Dynamic responses of endothelial cells to changes in blood flow during vascular remodeling of the mouse yolk sac,” Development, vol. 140, no. 19, pp. 4041–4050, 2013.
- Can Kucukgul, Burce Ozler, H. Ezgi Karakas, Devrim Gozuacik, and Bahattin Koc, “3D Hybrid Bioprinting of Macrovascular Structures,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 59, pp. 183–192, 2013.
- Jonghyun Oh, Keekyoung Kim, Sung Wook Won, Chaenyung Cha, Akhilesh K. Gaharwar, Šeila Selimović, Hojae Bae, Kwang Ho Lee, Dong Hwan Lee, Sang-Hoon Lee, and Ali Khademhosseini, “Microfluidic fabrication of cell adhesive chitosan microtubes,” Biomedical Microdevices, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 465–472, 2013.
- Lin Wang, Chunyan Li, Yingxin Chen, Shujun Dong, Xuesi Chen, and Yanmin Zhou, “Poly(lactic-co-glycolic) Acid/Nanohydroxyapatite Scaffold Containing Chitosan Microspheres with Adrenomedullin Delivery for Modulation Activity of Osteoblasts and Vascular Endothelial Cells,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Maria Teresa Conconi, Luca Borgio, Rosa Di Liddo, Leonardo Sartore, Daniele Dalzoppo, Pietro Amista, Silvan Lora, Pier Paolo Parnigotto, and Claudio Grandi, “Evaluation of vascular grafts based on polyvinyl alcohol cryogels,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1329–1334, 2014.
- Jinmu Jung, Keekyoung Kim, Seuk Cheun Choi, and Jonghyun Oh, “Microfluidics-assisted rapid generation of tubular cell-laden microgel inside glass capillaries,” Biotechnology Letters, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 1549–1554, 2014.
- Matheus Bertanha, Andrei Moroz, Rodrigo Almeida, Flavia Cilene Alves, Michele Janegitz Acorci Valerio, Regina Moura, Maria Aparecida Custodio Domingues, Marcone Lima Sobreira, and Elenice Deffune, “Tissue-engineered blood vessel substitute by reconstruction of endothelium using mesenchymal stem cells induced by platelet growth factors,” Journal of Vascular Surgery, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 1677–1685, 2014.
- Matheus Bertanha, Andrei Moroz, Rodrigo G. Jaldin, Regina A.M. Silva, Jaqueline C. Rinaldi, Márjorie A. Golim, Sérgio L. Felisbino, Maria A.C. Domingues, Marcone L. Sobreira, Patricia P. Reis, and Elenice Deffune, “Morphofunctional characterization of decellularized vena cava as tissue engineering scaffolds,” Experimental Cell Research, 2014.
- Cula N. Dautriche, Yubing Xie, and Susan T. Sharfstein, “Walking through Trabecular Meshwork Biology: Towards Engineering Design of Outflow Physiology,” Biotechnology Advances, 2014.
- Clark K. Colton, “Oxygen Supply to Encapsulated Therapeutic Cells,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2014.
- Elif Arslan, I. Ceren Garip, Gulcihan Gulseren, Ayse B. Tekinay, and Mustafa O. Guler, “Bioactive Supramolecular Peptide Nanofibers for Regenerative Medicine,” Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2014.
- Constanze Kaebisch, Dorothee Schipper, Patrick Babczyk, and Edda Tobiasch, “The Role of Purinergic Receptors in Stem Cell Differentiation,” Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal, 2014.
- Rachel Campbell Hooper, Karina A. Hernandez, Tatiana Boyko, Alice Harper, Jeremiah Joyce, Alyssa R. Golas, and Jason A. Spector, “Fabrication and In Vivo Microanastomosis of Vascularized Tissue-Engineered Constructs,” Tissue Engineering Part A, vol. 20, no. 19-20, pp. 2711–2719, 2014.
- Luigi Dall’Olmo, Ilenia Zanusso, Rosa Di Liddo, Tatiana Chioato, Thomas Bertalot, Enrica Guidi, and Maria Teresa Conconi, “Blood Vessel-Derived Acellular Matrix for Vascular Graft Application,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Alida Abruzzo, Calogero Fiorica, Vincenzo Davide Palumbo, Roberta Altomare, Giuseppe Damiano, Maria Concetta Gioviale, Giovanni Tomasello, Mariano Licciardi, Fabio Salvatore Palumbo, Gaetano Giammona, and Attilio Ignazio Lo Monte, “Using Polymeric Scaffolds for Vascular Tissue Engineering,” International Journal of Polymer Science, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Teresa Fernández-Muiños, Lourdes Recha-Sancho, Patricia Lopez-Chicon, Cristina Castells-Sala, Alvaro Mata, and Carlos E. Semino, “Bimolecular based heparin and self-assembling hydrogel for tissue engineering applications,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2015.