- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 956345, 14 pages
Trends in Tissue Engineering for Blood Vessels
1Regenerative Medicine Laboratory, Stem Cell Research Center, Department of Biomedical Science and Technology, SMART Institute of Advanced Biomedical Science, Konkuk University, 143-701 Seoul, Republic of Korea
2Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, SE 412 96 Gothenburg, Sweden
3Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Yonsei Sarang Hospital, 137-820 Seoul, Republic of Korea
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 25 September 2012
Academic Editor: Brynn Levy
Copyright © 2012 Judee Grace Nemeno-Guanzon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ryan S. Udan, and Tegy J. Vadakkan, “Dynamic responses of endothelial cells to changes in blood flow during vasc ular remodeling of the mouse yolk sac,” Development, vol. 140, no. 19, pp. 4041–4050, 2013.
- Jonghyun Oh, Keekyoung Kim, Sung Wook Won, Chaenyung Cha, Akhilesh K. Gaharwar, Šeila Selimović, Hojae Bae, Kwang Ho Lee, Dong Hwan Lee, Sang-Hoon Lee, and Ali Khademhosseini, “Microfluidic fabrication of cell adhesive chitosan microtubes,” Biomedical Microdevices, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 465–472, 2013.
- Can Kucukgul, Burce Ozler, H. Ezgi Karakas, Devrim Gozuacik, and Bahattin Koc, “3D Hybrid Bioprinting of Macrovascular Structures,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 59, pp. 183–192, 2013.
- Lin Wang, Chunyan Li, Yingxin Chen, Shujun Dong, Xuesi Chen, and Yanmin Zhou, “Poly(lactic-co-glycolic) Acid/Nanohydroxyapatite Scaffold Containing Chitosan Microspheres with Adrenomedullin Delivery for Modulation Activity of Osteoblasts and Vascular Endothelial Cells,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Matheus Bertanha, Andrei Moroz, Rodrigo G. Jaldin, Regina A.M. Silva, Jaqueline C. Rinaldi, Márjorie A. Golim, Sérgio L. Felisbino, Maria A.C. Domingues, Marcone L. Sobreira, Patricia P. Reis, and Elenice Deffune, “Morphofunctional characterization of decellularized vena cava as tissue engineering scaffolds,” Experimental Cell Research, 2014.
- Cula N. Dautriche, Yubing Xie, and Susan T. Sharfstein, “Walking through Trabecular Meshwork Biology: Towards Engineering Design of Outflow Physiology,” Biotechnology Advances, 2014.
- Elif Arslan, I. Ceren Garip, Gulcihan Gulseren, Ayse B. Tekinay, and Mustafa O. Guler, “Bioactive Supramolecular Peptide Nanofibers for Regenerative Medicine,” Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2014.
- Clark K. Colton, “Oxygen Supply to Encapsulated Therapeutic Cells,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2014.
- Luigi Dall’Olmo, Ilenia Zanusso, Rosa Di Liddo, Tatiana Chioato, Thomas Bertalot, Enrica Guidi, and Maria Teresa Conconi, “Blood Vessel-Derived Acellular Matrix for Vascular Graft Application,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.