- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 980961, 8 pages
Differential Temporal Evolution Patterns in Brain Temperature in Different Ischemic Tissues in a Monkey Model of Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion
1Department of Radiology, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital, No. 154, Anshan Dao Road, Heping District, Tianjin 300052, China
2Department of Radiology, The Second Hospital of Hebei Medical University, No. 215, Heping West Road, Hebei Province, Shijiazhuang 050051, China
Received 19 July 2012; Accepted 31 August 2012
Academic Editor: Dobromir Dobrev
Copyright © 2012 Zhihua Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tatsuji Tokiwa, Michiyasu Suzuki, Takeshi Yamakawa, Takao Inoue, Masami Fujii, Satoru Ishizuka, Shuji Aou, Hiroyuki Kida, Yuichi Maruta, Toshitaka Yamakawa, and Sadahiro Nomura, “Penicillin-induced epileptiform activity elevates focal brain temperature in anesthetized rats,” Neuroscience Research, vol. 76, no. 4, pp. 257–260, 2013.
- Charmaine Childs, and Kueh W. Lunn, “Clinical review: Brain-body temperature differences in adults with severe traumatic brain injury,” Critical Care, vol. 17, no. 2, 2013.