- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 982971, 10 pages
Engineering Airway Epithelium
1Latner Thoracic Surgery Research Laboratories and the McEwen Centre for Regenerative Medicine, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 2C4
2University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1A1
3Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1A1
4Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1A1
Received 2 August 2011; Revised 28 October 2011; Accepted 30 October 2011
Academic Editor: Susan A. Rotenberg
Copyright © 2012 John P. Soleas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaomin He, Wei Fu, and Jinghao Zheng, “Cell sources for trachea tissue engineering: past, present and future,” Regenerative Medicine, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 851–863, 2012.
- J. Lindenmann, “Tissue engineering in thoracic surgery,” European Surgery, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 161–168, 2013.
- Hengyi Zhang, Wei Fu, and Zhiwei Xu, “Re-epithelialization: a key element in tracheal tissue engineering,” Regenerative Medicine, 2015.