- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 989235, 7 pages
FGF Receptor-Mediated Gene Delivery Using Ligands Coupled to PEI-β-CyD
1Center for Translational Medicine Research and Development, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Science, Shen Zhen, Guangdong 518055, China
2Institute of Chemical Biology and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310028, China
Received 20 December 2011; Revised 9 February 2012; Accepted 14 February 2012
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 Yiping Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hamideh Parhiz, Wayne Thomas Shier, and Mohammad Ramezani, “From Rationally-Designed Polymeric and Peptidic Systems to Sophisticated Gene Delivery Nano-vectors,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2013.
- Stephen J. Gaunt, Martin George, and Yu-Lee Paul, “Direct activation of a mouse Hoxd11 axial expression enhancer by Gdf11/Smad signalling,” Developmental Biology, 2013.
- Hidetoshi Arima, Keiichi Motoyama, and Taishi Higashi, “Sugar-appended polyamidoamine dendrimer conjugates with cyclodextrins as cell-specific non-viral vectors,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2013.
- Lara Prosen, Sara Prijic, Branka Music, Jaka Lavrencak, Maja Cemazar, and Gregor Sersa, “Magnetofection: A Reproducible Method for Gene Delivery to Melanoma Cells,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.