- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107940, 13 pages
Immune Parameters in The Prognosis and Therapy Monitoring of Cutaneous Melanoma Patients: Experience, Role, and Limitations
1Immunobiology Laboratory, “Victor Babes” National Institute of Pathology, 99-101 Splaiul Independentei, 050096 Bucharest, Romania
2Department of Pathology, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Colentina University Hospital, 21 Stefan cel Mare, 020125 Bucharest, Romania
Received 9 May 2013; Accepted 1 August 2013
Academic Editor: Tiziano Verri
Copyright © 2013 Monica Neagu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Monica Neagu, Carolina Constantin, Diana Martin, Lucian Albulescu, Nicusor Iacob, and Daniel Ighigeanu, “Whole Body Microwave Irradiation for Improved Dacarbazine Therapeutical Action in Cutaneous Melanoma Mouse Model,” Radiology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- C. Caruntu, D. Boda, C. Constantin, A. Caruntu, and M. Neagu, “Catecholamines Increase In Vitro Proliferation Of Murine B16f10 Melanoma Cells,” Acta Endocrinologica-Bucharest, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 545–558, 2014.
- Monica Neagu, Carolina Constantin, and Caterina Longo, “Chemokines in the Melanoma Metastasis Biomarkers Portrait,” Journal of Immunoassay and Immunochemistry, pp. 150403124631007, 2015.
- Sara Santos Bernardes, Fernando Pinheiro de Souza-Neto, Leandra Náira Zambelli Ramalho, Daniela Rudgeri Derossi, Flávia Alessandra Guarnier, Cássio Fernando Nunes da Silva, Andréa Name Colado Simão, Rubens Cecchini, and Alessandra Lourenço Cecchini, “Systemic oxidative profile after tumor removal and the tumor microenvironment in melanoma patients,” Cancer Letters, 2015.
- Corina-Daniela Ene, Amalia-Elena Anghel, Monica Neagu, and Ilinca Nicolae, “25-OH Vitamin D and Interleukin-8: Emerging Biomarkers in Cutaneous Melanoma Development and Progression,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.