- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120638, 3 pages
Leflunomide as a Corticosteroid-Sparing Agent in Giant Cell Arteritis and Polymyalgia Rheumatica: A Case Series
1Department of Rheumatology, Hospital of Southern Norway Trust Kristiansand, Service Box 416, 4604 Kristiansand, Norway
2Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Service Box 8905, 7491 Trondheim, Norway
Received 20 May 2013; Revised 10 August 2013; Accepted 11 August 2013
Academic Editor: Joao Eurico Fonseca
Copyright © 2013 Andreas P. Diamantopoulos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Dejaco, C. Duftner, and M. Schirmer, “Frequency, Diagnostics and Therapy for Relapses in Polymyalgia Rheumatica,” Aktuelle Rheumatologie, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 238–240, 2014.
- Soumya Chatterjee, Scott D. Flamm, Carmela D. Tan, and E. Rene Rodriguez, “Clinical Diagnosis and Management of Large Vessel Vasculitis: Giant Cell Arteritis,” Current Cardiology Reports, vol. 16, no. 7, 2014.
- Marlies C. van der Goes, Johannes W. Jacobs, and Johannes W. Bijlsma, “The value of glucocorticoid co-therapy in different rheumatic diseases - positive and adverse effects,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 16, 2014.
- Miguel A. González-Gay, and Trinitario Pina, “Giant Cell Arteritis and Polymyalgia Rheumatica: an Update,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 17, no. 2, 2015.
- Fatma Gul Yurdakul, Hatice Bodur, Filiz Sivas, Bedriye Baskan, Filiz Eser, and Onur Yilmaz, “Clinical Features, Treatment and Monitoring in Patients With Polymyalgia Rheumatica,” Archives Of Rheumatology, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 28–33, 2015.