- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127589, 17 pages
Celiac Disease and Autoimmune-Associated Conditions
Gastroenterology Unit, Central University Hospital of Asturias (HUCA), Celestino Villamil, 33006 Oviedo, Principality of Asturias, Spain
Received 10 May 2013; Accepted 20 June 2013
Academic Editor: Anne Astier
Copyright © 2013 Eugenia Lauret and Luis Rodrigo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Angelousi, and E. Larger, “Anaemia, a common but often unrecognized risk in diabetic patients: A review,” Diabetes & Metabolism, 2014.
- Krista Ress, Triine Annus, Urve Putnik, Katrin Luts, Raivo Uibo, and Oivi Uibo, “Celiac Disease in Children with Atopic Dermatitis,” Pediatric Dermatology, 2014.
- Yousif A. Abu-Zeid, Waheeba S. Jasem, Benjamin Lebwohl, Peter H. Green, and Gehad ElGhazali, “Seroprevalence of celiac disease among United Arab Emirates healthy adult nationals: A gender disparity,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 42, pp. 15830–15836, 2014.
- Martina Klemenak, Jernej Dolinšek, Tomaž Langerholc, Diana Di Gioia, and Dušanka Mičetić-Turk, “Administration of Bifidobacterium breve Decreases the Production of TNF-α in Children with Celiac Disease,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2015.