- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127589, 17 pages
Celiac Disease and Autoimmune-Associated Conditions
Gastroenterology Unit, Central University Hospital of Asturias (HUCA), Celestino Villamil, 33006 Oviedo, Principality of Asturias, Spain
Received 10 May 2013; Accepted 20 June 2013
Academic Editor: Anne Astier
Copyright © 2013 Eugenia Lauret and Luis Rodrigo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Angelousi, and E. Larger, “Anaemia, a common but often unrecognized risk in diabetic patients: A review,” Diabetes & Metabolism, 2014.
- Krista Ress, Triine Annus, Urve Putnik, Katrin Luts, Raivo Uibo, and Oivi Uibo, “Celiac Disease in Children with Atopic Dermatitis,” Pediatric Dermatology, 2014.
- Yousif A. Abu-Zeid, Waheeba S. Jasem, Benjamin Lebwohl, Peter H. Green, and Gehad ElGhazali, “Seroprevalence of celiac disease among United Arab Emirates healthy adult nationals: A gender disparity,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 42, pp. 15830–15836, 2014.
- Martina Berger, Christos Sarantopoulos, Deryn Ongchangco, Jeremy Sry, and Thomas Cesario, “Rapid isolation of gluten-digesting bacteria from human stool and saliva by using gliadin-containing plates,” Experimental Biology And Medicine, vol. 240, no. 7, pp. 917–924, 2015.
- Martina Klemenak, Jernej Dolinšek, Tomaž Langerholc, Diana Di Gioia, and Dušanka Mičetić-Turk, “Administration of Bifidobacterium breve Decreases the Production of TNF-α in Children with Celiac Disease,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2015.
- Aaron Lerner, and Torsten Matthias, “Rheumatoid arthritis–celiac disease relationship: Joints get that gut feeling,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2015.
- Javier Gutierrez-Achury, Maria Magdalena Zorro, Isis Ricaño-Ponce, Daria V. Zhernakova, Dorothée Diogo, Soumya Raychaudhuri, Lude Franke, Gosia Trynka, Cisca Wijmenga, and Alexandra Zhernakova, “Functional implications of disease-specific variants in loci jointly associated with coeliac disease and rheumatoid arthritis,” Human Molecular Genetics, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 180–190, 2015.
- Rachele Ciccocioppo, Peter Kruzliak, Giuseppina C. Cangemi, Miroslav Pohanka, Elena Betti, Eugenia Lauret, and Luis Rodrigo, “The Spectrum of Differences between Childhood and Adulthood Celiac Disease,” Nutrients, vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 8733–8751, 2015.
- Shani Dahan, Dana Ben-Ami Shor, Doron Comaneshter, Dorit Tekes-Manova, Ora Shovman, Howard Amital, and Arnon D. Cohen, “All disease begins in the Gut: Celiac disease co-existence with SLE,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2016.
- Jelena Roganovic, “Celiac disease with Evans syndrome and isolated immune thrombocytopenia in monozygotic twins: A rare association,” Seminars in Hematology, 2016.
- Gursimran Singh Kochhar, Tavankit Singh, Anant Gill, and Donald F. Kirby, “Celiac disease: Managing a multisystem disorder,” Journal Of Family Practice, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 217–227, 2016.
- Melissa R. Snyder, and Joseph A. Murray, “Celiac disease: advances in diagnosis,” Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, pp. 1–15, 2016.
- Marleen Spijkerman, Ineke L. Tan, Jeroen J. Kolkman, Sebo Withoff, Cisca Wijmenga, Marijn C. Visschedijk, and Rinse K. Weersma, “A large variety of clinical features and concomitant disorders in celiac disease – A cohort study in the Netherlands,” Digestive and Liver Disease, 2016.
- Vagner Ramirez Basilio, Rondón Garzón Nilson, and Cuervo Casallas Martha, “A Brief Review on Neurologic and Psychiatric Manifestations of Celiac Disease,” World Journal of Neuroscience, vol. 06, no. 02, pp. 131–142, 2016.