- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 146953, 8 pages
Skeletal Muscle Regeneration on Protein-Grafted and Microchannel-Patterned Scaffold for Hypopharyngeal Tissue Engineering
1Department of Otorhinolaryngology of Lihuili Hospital, Ningbo University, Ningbo 315211, China
2The Medical School, Ningbo University, Ningbo 315211, China
Received 23 May 2013; Accepted 27 August 2013
Academic Editor: M. Rita I. Young
Copyright © 2013 Zhisen Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhisen Shen, Jingjing Chen, Cheng Kang, Changfeng Gong, and Yabin Zhu, “Engineered Hypopharynx from Coculture of Epithelial Cells and Fibroblasts Using Poly(ester urethane) as Substratum,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Matthew T. Wolf, Christopher L. Dearth, Sonya B. Sonnenberg, Elizabeth G. Loboa, and Stephen F. Badylak, “Naturally Derived and Synthetic Scaffolds for Skeletal Muscle Reconstruction,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2014.
- Zhisen Shen, Jian Wang, Dakai Lu, Qun Li, Chongchang Zhou, Yabin Zhu, and Xiao Hu, “Synthesis and Properties of Flexible Polyurethane Using Ferric Catalyst for Hypopharyngeal Tissue Engineering,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.
- Zhisen Shen, Dakai Lu, Qun Li, Zongyong Zhang, and Yabin Zhu, “Synthesis and Characterization of Biodegradable Polyurethane for Hypopharyngeal Tissue Engineering,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.