- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 168321, 9 pages
Lifting the Silver Flakes: The Pathogenesis and Management of Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
1Department of Paediatrics, University of Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
2Centre for Regenerative Medicine, Mawson Institute, University of South Australia, Building V, Mawson Lakes Campus, Mawson Lakes Boulevard, Mawson Lakes, SA 5095, Australia
Received 4 April 2013; Accepted 10 July 2013
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2013 Heng T. Chong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yu Liu, Heng Yin, Ming Zhao, and Qianjin Lu, “TLR2 and TLR4 in Autoimmune Diseases: a Comprehensive Review,” Clinical Reviews in Allergy & Immunology, 2013.
- Brian G. Feagan, Denis Choquette, Subrata Ghosh, Dafna D. Gladman, Vincent Ho, Bernd Meibohm, Guangyong Zou, Zhenhua Xu, Gopi Shankar, David C. Sealey, and Anthony S. Russell, “The challenge of indication extrapolation for infliximab biosimilars,” Biologicals, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 177–183, 2014.
- Maria Filipa Pinto, Catarina Costa Moura, Claudia Nunes, Marcela A. Segundo, Sofia A. Costa Lima, and Salette Reis, “A new topical formulation for psoriasis: Development of methotrexate-loaded nanostructured lipid carriers,” International Journal Of Pharmaceutics, vol. 477, no. 1-2, pp. 519–526, 2014.
- Xiran Lin, and Tian Huang, “Co-signaling molecules in psoriasis pathogenesis: Implications for targeted therapy,” Human Immunology, 2015.