- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 170580, 8 pages
Secure Encapsulation and Publication of Biological Services in the Cloud Computing Environment
1School of Computer Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
2Network and Information Center, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
3School of Computer and Information Science, University of Tasmania, Virginia Court, Sandy Bay, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia
Received 5 June 2013; Accepted 19 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2013 Weizhe Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Doyel Pal, Tingting Chen, Sheng Zhong, and Praveen Khethavath, “Designing an Algorithm to Preserve Privacy for Medical Record Linkage With Error-Prone Data,” JMIR Medical Informatics, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. e2, 2014.
- Hui He, Dongyan Zhang, Min Liu, Weizhe Zhang, and Dongmin Gao, “A Coverage and Slicing Dependencies Analysis for Seeking Software Security Defects,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Yu Long Fu, and Xiao Long Xin, “A Model Based Security Testing Method for Protocol Implementation,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Fei Wang, Zhaoxin Xie, and Zuo Chen, “High Capacity Reversible Watermarking for Audio by Histogram Shifting and Predicted Error Expansion,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.