- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 170580, 8 pages
Secure Encapsulation and Publication of Biological Services in the Cloud Computing Environment
1School of Computer Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
2Network and Information Center, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
3School of Computer and Information Science, University of Tasmania, Virginia Court, Sandy Bay, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia
Received 5 June 2013; Accepted 19 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2013 Weizhe Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Gilbert, “Bioinformatics software resources,” Briefings in Bioinformatics, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 300–304, 2004.
- C. Oehmen and J. Nieplocha, “ScalaBLAST: a scalable implementation of BLAST for high-performance data-intensive bioinformatics analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 740–749, 2006.
- J. D. Thompson, D. G. Higgins, and T. J. Gibson, “ClustalW: improving the sensitivity of progressive multiple sequence alignment through sequence weighting, positions-specific gap penalties and weight matrix choice,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 22, pp. 4673–4680, 1994.
- F. Joseph, Inferring Phylogenies, Sinauer Associates, 2003.
- P. Rice, L. Longden, and A. Bleasby, “EMBOSS: the european molecular biology open software suite,” Trends in Genetics, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 276–277, 2000.
- Y.-L. Chen, B.-C. Cheng, H.-L. Chen, et al., “A privacy-preserved analytical method for ehealth database with minimized information loss,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, Article ID 521267, 9 pages, 2012.
- J. Chen, F. Qian, W. Yan, and B. Shen, “Translational biomedical informatics in the cloud: present and future,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, Article ID 658925, 8 pages, 2013.
- R. de Paris, F. A. Frantz, O. N. de Souza, and D. D. Ruiz, “wFReDoW: a cloud-based web environment to handle molecular docking simulations of a fully flexible receptor model,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, Article ID 469363, 12 pages, 2013.
- B. Sotomayor, GT4 Programmer’s Tutorial, Globus Toolkit Develope Team, 2004.
- L. Ferreira and V. Berstis, Introduction to Grid Computing with Globus, IBM Redbooks, 2003.
- J. Pedraza, M. A. Patricio, A. de Asís, and J. M. Molina, “Privacy and legal requirements for developing biometric identification software in context-based applications,” International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 13–24, 2010.
- D.-Y. Lee, S. Bae, J. H. Song, et al., “Self-Organized Software Platform (SOSp)-based mobile chronic disease management with agent-based HL7 interface,” International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 59–72, 2013.
- H. Kim, Y. Kim, and P. Lee, “Reconfiguration mechanisms for virtual organization using remote deployment of grid service,” International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 27–38, 2009.