- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 179784, 16 pages
Skin Basement Membrane: The Foundation of Epidermal Integrity—BM Functions and Diverse Roles of Bridging Molecules Nidogen and Perlecan
1Department of Dermatology, University of Cologne, Kerpener Strasse 62, 50937 Cologne, Germany
2DGZ, Post Office Box, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69009 Heidelberg, Germany
Received 10 August 2012; Revised 18 January 2013; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editor: George E. Plopper
Copyright © 2013 Dirk Breitkreutz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Leena Bruckner-Tuderman, and Cristina Has, “Disorders of the cutaneous basement membrane zone - the paradigm of epidermolysis bullosa,” Matrix Biology, 2013.
- M. Aggarwal, M. Battalora, P. Fisher, A. Hüser, R. Parr-Dobrzanski, M. Soufi, V. Mostert, C. Strupp, P. Whalley, C. Wiemann, and R. Billington, “Assessment of in vitro human dermal absorption studies on pesticides to determine default values, opportunities for read-across and influence of dilution on absorption,” Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, 2014.
- Mallika Pathania, Elena V. Semina, and Melinda K. Duncan, “Lens Extrusion from Laminin Alpha 1 Mutant Zebrafish,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.