- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 185282, 15 pages
Elucidation of Novel Structural Scaffold in Rohu TLR2 and Its Binding Site Analysis with Peptidoglycan, Lipoteichoic Acid and Zymosan Ligands, and Downstream MyD88 Adaptor Protein
1Fish Health Management Division, Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751002, India
2Biomedical Informatics Centre, Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Agamkuan, Patna, Bihar 800007, India
Received 30 March 2013; Revised 10 June 2013; Accepted 11 June 2013
Academic Editor: Claudio M. Soares
Copyright © 2013 Bikash Ranjan Sahoo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bikash Ranjan Sahoo, Jitendra Maharana, Mahesh Chandra Patra, Gopal Krushna Bhoi, Santosh Kumar Lenka, Praveen Kumar Dubey, Shubham Goyal, Budheswar Dehury, and Sukanta Kumar Pradhan, “Structural and dynamic investigation of bovine folate receptor alpha (FOLR1), and role of ultra-high temperature processing on conformational and thermodynamic characteristics of FOLR1-folate complex,” Colloids and Surfaces B-Biointerfaces, vol. 121, pp. 307–318, 2014.
- Bikash Ranjan Sahoo, Praveen Kumar Dubey, Shubham Goyal, Gopal Krushna Bhoi, Santosh Kumar Lenka, Jitendra Maharana, Sukanta Kumar Pradhan, and Ranjit Kataria, “Exploration of the binding modes of buffalo PGRP1 receptor complexed with meso-diaminopimelic acid and lysine-type peptidoglycans by molecular dynamics simulation and free energy calculation,” Chemico-Biological Interactions, 2014.
- Rock J. Mancini, Lalisa Stutts, Keun Ah Ryu, Janine K. Tom, and Aaron P. Esser-Kahn, “Directing the Immune System with Chemical Compounds,” ACS Chemical Biology, pp. 140430131551003, 2014.
- Bikash R. Sahoo, Jitendra Maharana, Gopal K. Bhoi, Santosh K. Lenka, Mahesh C. Patra, Manas R. Dikhit, Praveen K. Dubey, Sukanta K. Pradhan, and Bijay K. Behera, “A conformational analysis of mouse Nalp3 domain structures by molecular dynamics simulations, and binding site analysis,” Molecular BioSystems, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 1104, 2014.