- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 186068, 11 pages
Modulation of Neurological Deficits and Expression of Glutamate Receptors during Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis after Treatment with Selected Antagonists of Glutamate Receptors
Laboratory of Pathoneurochemistry, Department of Neurochemistry, Mossakowski Medical Research Centre, Polish Academy of Sciences, 5 Pawińskiego Street, 01-106 Warsaw, Poland
Received 5 April 2013; Accepted 2 June 2013
Academic Editor: George Perry
Copyright © 2013 Grzegorz Sulkowski et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Grzegorz Sulkowski, Beata Dąbrowska-Bouta, Małgorzata Chalimoniuk, and Lidia Strużyńska, “Effects of antagonists of glutamate receptors on pro-inflammatory cytokines in the brain cortex of rats subjected to experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis,” Journal of Neuroimmunology, 2013.
- Grzegorz Sulkowski, Beata Dabrowska-Bouta, Elzbieta Salinska, and Lidia Struzynska, “Modulation of Glutamate Transport and Receptor Binding by Glutamate Receptor Antagonists in EAE Rat Brain,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 11, 2014.
- Arnaud Francois, Adrien Julian, Stephanie Ragot, Emilie Dugast, Ludovic Blanchard, Sonia Brishoual, Damien Chassaing, Guylene Page, and Marc Paccalin, “Inflammatory Stress on Autophagy in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells from Patients with Alzheimer's Disease during 24 Months of Follow-Up,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 9, 2015.
- Georgia Mandolesi, Antonietta Gentile, Alessandra Musella, Diego Fresegna, Francesca De Vito, Silvia Bullitta, Helena Sepman, Girolama A. Marfia, and Diego Centonze, “Synaptopathy connects inflammation and neurodegeneration in multiple sclerosis,” Nature Reviews Neurology, 2015.
- Beata Dabrowska-Bouta, Lidia Struzynska, Malgorzata Chalimoniuk, Malgorzata Frontczak-Baniewicz, and Grzegorz Sulkowski, “The influence of glutamatergic receptor antagonists on biochemical and ultrastructural changes in myelin membranes of rats subjected to experimental a,” Folia Neuropathologica, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 317–326, 2015.