- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 192029, 12 pages
The Impact of Hepatic Steatosis on Hepatic Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Experimental Studies: A Systematic Review
1Department of Surgery, University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
2Maurice Wilkins Centre for Biodiscovery, University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
3School of Biological Sciences, University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
4New Zealand Liver Transplant Unit, Auckland City Hospital, Private Bag 92024, Auckland 1023, New Zealand
Received 8 April 2013; Accepted 23 July 2013
Academic Editor: Mohamed Tarek Shata
Copyright © 2013 Michael J. J. Chu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lorenzo A. Orci, Stephanie Lacotte, Graziano Oldani, Philippe Morel, Gilles Mentha, and Christian Toso, “The Role of Hepatic Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury and Liver Parenchymal Quality on Cancer Recurrence,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 2058–2068, 2014.
- Chetana Lim, and Daniel Azoulay, “Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury and Regrowth of Liver Cancers: To Clamp or Not to Clamp?,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 2030–2031, 2014.
- Erkan Cure, Medine Cumhur Cure, Levent Tumkaya, Yildiray Kalkan, Ibrahim Aydin, Aynur Kirbas, Arif Yilmaz, Suleyman Yuce, and Ahmet Fikret Yücel, “Adalimumab Ameliorates Abdominal Aorta Cross Clamping Which Induced Liver Injury in Rats,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- E. Tarantola, V. Bertone, G. Milanesi, C. Gruppi, A. Ferrigno, M. Vairetti, S. Barni, and I. Freitas, “Dipeptidylpeptidase-IV activity and expression reveal decreased damage to the intrahepatic biliary tree in fatty livers submitted to subnormothermic m,” European Journal Of Histochemistry, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 176–184, 2014.