- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 192589, 10 pages
Characterization and Complete Sequence of Lactonase Enzyme from Bacillus weihenstephanensis Isolate P65 with Potential Activity against Acyl Homoserine Lactone Signal Molecules
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University, Organization of African Unity Street,
P.O. Box 11566, Abbassia, Cairo, Egypt
Received 17 April 2013; Revised 18 June 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Anastasia Kotanidou
Copyright © 2013 Masarra Mohammed Sakr et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P.S. Rajesh, and Rai V. Ravishankar, “Molecular identification of aiiA homologues gene from endophytic Enterobacter species and In-silico analysis of putative tertiary structure of AHL-lactonase,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2013.
- Venkadesaperumal Gopu, Chetan Kumar Meena, Ayaluru Murali, and Prathapkumar Halady Shetty, “Quorum quenching activity in the cell-free lysate of Enterobacter ludwigii isolated from beef and its effect on quorum sensing regulation in Yersinia enterocolitica,” RSC Adv., vol. 6, no. 25, pp. 21277–21284, 2016.