- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 202818, 8 pages
Amikacin Population Pharmacokinetics in Critically Ill Kuwaiti Patients
1Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Faculty of Pharmacy, Kuwait University, P.O. Box 24923, Kuwait City 13110, Kuwait
2Department of Pharmacy, Al-Amiri Hospital, Ministry of Health, P.O. Box 491, Kuwait City 32005, Kuwait
3Intensive Care Unit, Al-Amiri Hospital, Ministry of Health, P.O. Box 491, Kuwait City 32005, Kuwait
4Laboratory of Applied Pharmacokinetics, School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Received 19 September 2012; Revised 30 November 2012; Accepted 30 November 2012
Academic Editor: Abdelwahab Omri
Copyright © 2013 Kamal M. Matar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ana Martin-Suarez, and Jose M. Lanao, “Approaches for dosage individualisation in critically ill patients,” Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1481–1493, 2013.
- Rajbharan Yadav, Cornelia B. Landersdorfer, Roger L. Nation, John D. Boyce, and Juergen B. Bulitta, “Novel Approach To Optimize Synergistic Carbapenem-Aminoglycoside Combinations against Carbapenem-Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii,” Antimicrobial Agents And Chemotherapy, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 2286–2298, 2015.