- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 202905, 8 pages
Integrins in Trabecular Meshwork and Optic Nerve Head: Possible Association with the Pathogenesis of Glaucoma
1Department of Ophthalmology, Ruijin Hospital Affiliated Medical School, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, 197 Rui Jin Er Road, Shanghai 200025, China
2Scheie Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editor: H. C. Van der Mei
Copyright © 2013 Yisheng Zhong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nicola Pescosolido, Francesco Parisi, Paola Russo, Giuseppe Buomprisco, and Marcella Nebbioso, “Role of Dopaminergic Receptors in Glaucomatous Disease Modulation,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Sergio Claudio Sacca, and Alberto Izzotti, “Focus on molecular events in the anterior chamber leading to glaucoma,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. 2197–2218, 2014.
- yoshihiro ujihara, masanori nakamura, masatsugu soga, kenichiro koshiyama, hiroshi miyazaki, and shigeo wada, “Computational studies on strain transmission from a collagen gel construct to a cell and its internal cytoskeletal filaments,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2014.