- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 207181, 7 pages
Synthesis of Novel Compounds as New Potent Tyrosinase Inhibitors
Department of Chemistry, Payame Noor University (PNU), P.O. Box 19395-3697, Tehran, Iran
Received 1 July 2013; Accepted 5 September 2013
Academic Editor: Hirotaka Iwase
Copyright © 2013 Hooshang Hamidian. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H.-S. Lee, “Tyrosinase inhibitors of Pulsatilla cernua root-derived materials,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 1400–1403, 2002.
- Y. Masamoto, H. Ando, Y. Murata, Y. Shimoishi, M. Tada, and K. Takahata, “Mushroom tyrosinase inhibitory activity of esculetin isolated from seeds of Euphorbia lathyris L,” Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 631–634, 2003.
- P. B. Bandgar, L. K. Adsul, H. V. Chavan et al., “Synthesis, biological evaluation, and molecular docking of N-3-[3-(9-methyl-9H-carbazol-3-yl)-acryloyl]-phenyl-benzamide/amide derivatives as xanthine oxidase and tyrosinase inhibitors,” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 20, no. 18, pp. 5649–5657, 2012.
- J. C. Cho, H. S. Rho, Y. H. Joo et al., “Depigmenting activities of kojic acid derivatives without tyrosinase inhibitory activities,” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 4159–4162, 2012.
- U. Ghani and N. Ullah, “New potent inhibitors of tyrosinase: novel clues to binding of 1,3,4-thiadiazole-2(3H)-thiones, 1,3,4-oxadiazole-2(3H)-thiones, 4-amino-1,2,4-triazole-5(4H)-thiones, and substituted hydrazides to the dicopper active site,” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 4042–4048, 2010.
- I. M. A. Awad, A. H. Osman, and A. A. M. Aly, “Heterocyclo-substituted sulfa drugs: part XII. Mercapto-S-azo-benzothiazol dyes and their metal complexes,” Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon and the Related Elements, vol. 178, no. 6, pp. 1339–1352, 2003.
- B. Akkurt and E. Hamuryudan, “Enhancement of solubility via esterification: synthesis and characterization of octakis (ester)-substituted phthalocyanines,” Dyes and Pigments, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 153–158, 2008.
- A. M. Sevim, S. Arkan, A. Koca, and A. Gül, “Synthesis and spectroelectrochemistry of new phthalocyanines with ester functionalities,” Dyes and Pigments, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 1114–1121, 2012.
- H. Khanmohammadi and M. Darvishpour, “New azo ligands containing azomethine groups in the pyridazine-based chain: aynthesis and characterization,” Dyes and Pigments, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 167–173, 2009.
- A. Z. Al-Rubaie, A. A. Al-Fregi, and S. A. S. Al-Jadaan, “Synthesis of a new series of 2-(2-hydroxynaphthylazo)aryltellurium compounds,” Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon and the Related Elements, vol. 186, no. 1, pp. 115–124, 2011.
- M. M. M. Raposo, A. M. R. C. Sousa, A. M. C. Fonseca, and G. Kirsch, “Thienylpyrrole azo dyes: synthesis, solvatochromic and electrochemical properties,” Tetrahedron, vol. 61, no. 34, pp. 8249–8256, 2005.
- F. Karci, A. Demirçali, I. Şener, and T. Tilki, “Synthesis of 4-amino-1H-benzo[4,5]imidazo[1,2-H]pyrimidin-2-one and its disperse azo dyes. Part 1: phenylazo derivatives,” Dyes and Pigments, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 90–96, 2006.
- M. R. Yazdanbakhsh, A. Ghanadzadeh, and E. Moradi, “Synthesis of some new azo dyes derived from 4-hydroxy coumarin and spectrometric determination of their acidic dissociation constants,” Journal of Molecular Liquids, vol. 136, no. 1-2, pp. 165–168, 2007.
- H. Zeng, Z. P. Lin, and A. C. Sartorelli, “Resistance to purine and pyrimidine nucleoside and nucleobase analogs by the human MDR1 transfected murine leukemia cell line L1210/VMDRC.06,” Biochemical Pharmacology, vol. 68, no. 5, pp. 911–921, 2004.
- P. Sharma, N. Rane, and V. K. Gurram, “Synthesis and QSAR studies of pyrimido[4,5-d]pyrimidine-2,5-dione derivatives as potential antimicrobial agents,” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 14, no. 16, pp. 4185–4190, 2004.
- C. Q. Huang, K. M. Wilcoxen, D. E. Grigoriadis, J. R. McCarthy, and C. Chen, “Design and synthesis of 3-(2-pyridyl)pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidines as potent CRF1 receptor antagonists,” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 14, no. 15, pp. 3943–3947, 2004.
- M. F. Abdel-Megeed, B. E. Badr, M. M. Azaam, and G. A. El-Hiti, “Antimicrobial activities of a series of diphenyl(arylamino)(1-phenyl-3-(pyridin-2-Yl)-1H-pyrazol-4-Yl)methylphosphonates phosphorus,” Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements, vol. 187, no. 10, pp. 1202–1207, 2012.
- H. Hamidian, R. Tagizadeh, S. Fozooni, V. Abbasalipour, A. Taheri, and M. Namjou, “Synthesis of novel azo compounds containing 5(4H)-oxazolone ring as potent tyrosinase inhibitors,” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 2088–2092, 2013.
- H.-M. Wang, C.-Y. Chen, C.-Y. Chen et al., “(-)-N-Formylanonaine from Michelia alba as a human tyrosinase inhibitor and antioxidant,” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 18, no. 14, pp. 5241–5247, 2010.
- J. Han, I. Ma, M. J. Hendzel, and J. Allalunis-Turner, “The cytotoxicity of γ-secretase inhibitor I to breast cancer cells is mediated by proteasome inhibition, not by γ-secretase inhibition,” Breast Cancer Research, vol. 11, no. 4, article R57, 2009.