- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 207250, 10 pages
Antioxidant Delivery Pathways in the Anterior Eye
1Department of Optometry and Vision Science, University of Auckland, Auckland 1023, New Zealand
2New Zealand National Eye Centre, University of Auckland, Auckland 1023, New Zealand
3School of Medical Sciences, University of Auckland, Auckland 1023, New Zealand
Received 2 May 2013; Accepted 8 August 2013
Academic Editor: Chitra Kannabiran
Copyright © 2013 Ankita Umapathy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Srinivasan Senthilkumari, Badri Talwar, Kuppamuthu Dharmalingam, Ravilla D. Ravindran, Ramamurthy Jayanthi, Periasamy Sundaresan, Charu Saravanan, Ian S. Young, Alan D. Dangour, and Astrid E. Fletcher, “Polymorphisms in sodium-dependent vitamin C transporter genes and plasma, aqueous humor and lens nucleus ascorbate concentrations in an ascorbate depleted setting,” Experimental Eye Research, 2014.
- Stewart M. Coleman, Alan R. Prescott, and Judith E. Sleeman, “Transcriptionally correlated subcellular dynamics of MBNL1 during lens development and their implication for the molecular pathology of myotonic dystrophy type 1,” Biochemical Journal, vol. 458, no. 2, pp. 267–280, 2014.