- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 246761, 11 pages
Optimal Control of Gene Regulatory Networks with Effectiveness of Multiple Drugs: A Boolean Network Approach
School of Information Science, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Ishikawa 923-1292, Japan
Received 30 April 2013; Revised 25 June 2013; Accepted 12 July 2013
Academic Editor: Lei Chen
Copyright © 2013 Koichi Kobayashi and Kunihiko Hiraishi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Koichi Kobayashi, and Kunihiko Hiraishi, “A Probabilistic Approach to Control of Complex Systems and Its Application to Real-Time Pricing,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Koichi Kobayashi, and Kunihiko Hiraishi, “Verification and Optimal Control of Context-Sensitive Probabilistic Boolean Networks Using Model Checking and Polynomial Optimization,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Iman Habibi, Effat S Emamian, and Ali Abdi, “Quantitative analysis of intracellular communication and signaling errors in signaling networks,” BMC Systems Biology, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 89, 2014.