- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253957, 15 pages
The Complete Exosome Workflow Solution: From Isolation to Characterization of RNA Cargo
Life Technologies, Austin, TX 78744, USA
Received 15 April 2013; Revised 26 July 2013; Accepted 26 July 2013
Academic Editor: Chung-Liang Chien
Copyright © 2013 Jeoffrey Schageman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Morten P. Oksvold, Anette Kullmann, Lise Forfang, Bente Kierulf, Mu Li, Andreas Brech, Alexander V. Vlassov, Erlend B. Smeland, Axl Neurauter, and Ketil W. Pedersen, “Expression of B-Cell Surface Antigens in Subpopulations of Exosomes Released From B-Cell Lymphoma Cells,” Clinical Therapeutics, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 847–862.e1, 2014.
- Fred H Hochberg, Nadia A Atai, David Gonda, Michael S Hughes, Brolin Mawejje, Leonora Balaj, and Robert S Carter, “Glioma diagnostics and biomarkers: an ongoing challenge in the field of medicine and science,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 439–452, 2014.
- Bas W. M. Balkom, Jaap Doorn, Nanda M. Verhoeven-Duif, and Marianne C. Verhaar, “The potential of exosomes in diagnosis and treatment of inborn errors of metabolism,” Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease, 2014.