- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253957, 15 pages
The Complete Exosome Workflow Solution: From Isolation to Characterization of RNA Cargo
Life Technologies, Austin, TX 78744, USA
Received 15 April 2013; Revised 26 July 2013; Accepted 26 July 2013
Academic Editor: Chung-Liang Chien
Copyright © 2013 Jeoffrey Schageman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Luca Musante, Dorota Ewa Tataruch, and Harry Holthofer, “Use and Isolation of Urinary Exosomes as Biomarkers for Diabetic Nephropathy,” Frontiers in Endocrinology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Mu Li, Emily Zeringer, Timothy Barta, Jeoffrey Schageman, Angie Cheng, and Alexander V. Vlassov, “Analysis of the RNA content of the exosomes derived from blood serum and urine and its potential as biomarkers,” Philosophical Transactions of The Royal Society B-Biological Sciences, vol. 369, no. 1652, 2014.
- Xiaowen Zheng, Feng Chen, Jieni Zhang, Qian Zhang, and Jiuxiang Lin, “Exosome Analysis: A Promising Biomarker System with Special Attention to Saliva,” The Journal of Membrane Biology, 2014.
- Morten P. Oksvold, Anette Kullmann, Lise Forfang, Bente Kierulf, Mu Li, Andreas Brech, Alexander V. Vlassov, Erlend B. Smeland, Axl Neurauter, and Ketil W. Pedersen, “Expression of B-Cell Surface Antigens in Subpopulations of Exosomes Released From B-Cell Lymphoma Cells,” Clinical Therapeutics, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 847–862.e1, 2014.
- Fred H Hochberg, Nadia A Atai, David Gonda, Michael S Hughes, Brolin Mawejje, Leonora Balaj, and Robert S Carter, “Glioma diagnostics and biomarkers: an ongoing challenge in the field of medicine and science,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 439–452, 2014.
- Bas W. M. Balkom, Jaap Doorn, Nanda M. Verhoeven-Duif, and Marianne C. Verhaar, “The potential of exosomes in diagnosis and treatment of inborn errors of metabolism,” Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease, 2014.
- Ivana Kawikova, and Philip W. Askenase, “Diagnostic and therapeutic potentials of exosomes in CNS diseases,” Brain Research, 2014.
- Ayelet Zlotogorski-Hurvitz, Dan Dayan, Gavriel Chaushu, Johanna Korvala, Tuula Salo, Raija Sormunen, and Marilena Vered, “Human Saliva-Derived Exosomes: Comparing Methods of Isolation,” Journal Of Histochemistry & Cytochemistry, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 181–189, 2015.
- Ulrike Lambertz, Mariana E Oviedo Ovando, Elton JR Vasconcelos, Peter J Unrau, Peter J Myler, and Neil E Reiner, “Small RNAs derived from tRNAs and rRNAs are highly enriched in exosomes from both old and new world Leishmania providing evidence for conserved exosomal RNA Packaging,” BMC Genomics, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.
- Ana GÃ¡mez-Valero, Sara InÃ©s Lozano-Ramos, Ioana Bancu, Ricardo Lauzurica-Valdemoros, and Francesc E. BorrÃ s, “Urinary Extracellular Vesicles as Source of Biomarkers in Kidney Diseases,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Daniel Taller, Katherine Richards, Zdenek Slouka, Satyajyoti Senapati, Reginald Hill, David B. Go, and Hsueh-Chia Chang, “On-chip surface acoustic wave lysis and ion-exchange nanomembrane detection of exosomal RNA for pancreatic cancer study and diagnosis,” Lab Chip, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 1656–1666, 2015.
- Akhil Srivastava, Justyna Filant, Katherine M. Moxley, Anil Sood, Scott McMeekin, and Rajagopal Ramesh, “Exosomes: A Role for Naturally Occurring Nanovesicles in Cancer Growth, Diagnosis and Treatment,” Current Gene Therapy, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 182–192, 2015.