- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 254954, 13 pages
Genetics of Alzheimer’s Disease
1401 WIDB, Department of Biology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA
2500 W. Chipeta Way, ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Received 16 April 2013; Revised 8 July 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Mikko Hiltunen
Copyright © 2013 Perry G. Ridge et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Allal Boutajangout, and Thomas Wisniewski, “The Innate Immune System in Alzheimer’s Disease,” International Journal of Cell Biology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Pierpaolo Sorrentino, Antonietta Iuliano, Arianna Polverino, Francesca Jacini, and Giuseppe Sorrentino, “The dark sides of amyloid in Alzheimer’s disease pathogenesis,” FEBS Letters, 2014.