- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 254954, 13 pages
Genetics of Alzheimer’s Disease
1401 WIDB, Department of Biology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA
2500 W. Chipeta Way, ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Received 16 April 2013; Revised 8 July 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Mikko Hiltunen
Copyright © 2013 Perry G. Ridge et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Debra L. Schutte, “Genetic Testing and Alzheimer's Disease: Implications for Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing,” Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services, vol. 51, no. 11, pp. 14–18, 2013.
- Allal Boutajangout, and Thomas Wisniewski, “The Innate Immune System in Alzheimer’s Disease,” International Journal of Cell Biology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Dema Najem, Michelle Bamji-Mirza, Nina Chang, Qing Yan Liu, and Wandong Zhang, “Insulin resistance, neuroinflammation, and Alzheimer's disease,” Reviews in The Neurosciences, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 509–525, 2014.
- Leticia Goni, Marta Cuervo, Fermín I. Milagro, and J. Alfredo Martínez, “A genetic risk tool for obesity predisposition assessment and personalized nutrition implementation based on macronutrient intake,” Genes & Nutrition, vol. 10, no. 1, 2014.
- Hugo Geerts, and Ludo Kennis, “Multitarget drug discovery projects in CNS diseases: quantitative systems pharmacology as a possible path forward,” Future Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 6, no. 16, pp. 1757–1769, 2014.
- Laura Fachal, Ana Mosquera-Miguel, Pau Pastor, Sara Ortega-Cubero, Elena Lorenzo, Agustín Oterino-Durán, María Toriello, Beatriz Quintáns, Montse Camiña-Tato, Angel Sesar, Ana Vega, María-Jesús Sobrido, and Antonio Salas, “No evidence of association between common European mitochondrial DNA variants in Alzheimer, Parkinson, and migraine in the Spanish population,” American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics, 2014.
- Pierpaolo Sorrentino, Antonietta Iuliano, Arianna Polverino, Francesca Jacini, and Giuseppe Sorrentino, “The dark sides of amyloid in Alzheimer’s disease pathogenesis,” FEBS Letters, 2014.
- Antonio Paoli, Antonino Bianco, Ernesto Damiani, and Gerardo Bosco, “Ketogenic Diet in Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Diseases,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Vincentius Jacobus Alphonsus Verlinden, Jos N. van der Geest, Renée F.A.G. de Bruijn, Albert Hofman, Peter J. Koudstaal, and Mohammad Arfan Ikram, “Trajectories of decline in cognition and daily functioning in preclinical dementia,” Alzheimer's & Dementia, 2015.
- James Denvir, Shirley Neitch, Jun Fan, Richard M. Niles, Goran Boskovic, Bernard G. Schreurs, Donald A. Primerano, and Daniel L. Alkon, “Identification of the PS1 Thr147Ile Variant in a Family with Very Early Onset Dementia and Expressive Aphasia,” Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 483–490, 2015.
- Mark T. W. Ebbert, Perry G. Ridge, and John S. K. Kauwe, “Bridging the Gap between Statistical and Biological Epistasis in Alzheimer’s Disease,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.
- Li Liang, and Huafeng Wei, “Dantrolene, A Treatment for Alzheimer Disease?,” Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 2015.