- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 262313, 7 pages
Hyperthermia as Adjunct to Intravesical Chemotherapy for Bladder Cancer
Division of Urology, Duke University Medical Center, Box 2812, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Received 17 May 2013; Accepted 1 August 2013
Academic Editor: Shyh-Dar Li
Copyright © 2013 Richmond A. Owusu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael J. Cima, Heejin Lee, Karen Daniel, Laura M. Tanenbaum, Aikaterini Mantzavinou, Kevin C. Spencer, Qunya Ong, Jay C. Sy, John Santini, Carl M. Schoellhammer, Daniel Blankschtein, and Robert S. Langer, “Single compartment drug delivery,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2014.
- Alejandro Sousa, Brant A. Inman, Idelfonso Piñeiro, Victor Monserrat, Alberto Pérez, Vincente Aparici, Isabel Gómez, Pilar Neira, and Carlos Uribarri, “A clinical trial of neoadjuvant hyperthermic intravesical chemotherapy (HIVEC) for treating intermediate and high-risk non-muscle invasive bladder cancer,” International Journal of Hyperthermia, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Bernhard Kiss, Silvia Schneider, George N Thalmann, and Beat Roth, “Is thermochemotherapy with the Synergo system a viable treatment option in patients with recurrent non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer?,” International Journal of Urology, 2014.
- Yurong Zhou, Guocan Han, Yue Wang, Xi Hu, Zhiming Li, Lumin Chen, Weixian Bai, Jingfeng Luo, Yajing Zhang, Jihong Sun, and Xiaoming Yang, “Radiofrequency Heat-Enhanced Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer: Towards Interventional Molecular Image-Guided Chemotherapy,” Theranostics, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 1145–1152, 2014.
- Li-Shu Guo, Hong-Xia Li, Chun-Yang Li, Sheng-Yan Zhang, Jia Chen, Qi-Long Wang, Jing-Miao Gao, Jia-Qi Liang, Ming-Tang Gao, and Yong-Jie Wu, “Vitamin D3 enhances antitumor activity of metformin in human bladder carcinoma SW-780 cells,” Pharmazie, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 123–128, 2015.
- Murat Uçar, Muammer Altok, Mehmet Umul, Dilek Bayram, İlkay Armağan, Mustafa Güneş, Tahsin Çapkin, and Sedat Soyupek, “The effect of thermochemotherapy with mitomycin C on normal bladder urothelium, an experimental study,” International Urology and Nephrology, 2015.
- Nathalie van den Tempel, Michael R. Horsman, and Roland Kanaar, “Improving efficacy of hyperthermia in oncology by exploiting biological mechanisms,” International Journal of Hyperthermia, pp. 1–9, 2016.
- Francesco Soria, Marco Allasia, Marco Oderda, and Paolo Gontero, “Hyperthermia for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer,” Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy, pp. 1–9, 2016.