- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 265171, 5 pages
Relationship between Pulsatility Index and Clinical Course of Acute Ischemic Stroke after Thrombolytic Treatment
Department of Neurology and Department of Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke Unit, Faculty of Medicine,
Eskisehir Osmangazi University, Meselik, 26480 Eskisehir, Turkey
Received 21 April 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: J. Mocco
Copyright © 2013 Nevzat Uzuner et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dale Ding, “Outcomes of acute ischemic stroke patients following endovascular intervention: Role and clinical utility of transcranial Doppler,” Journal of The Neurological Sciences, vol. 338, no. 1-2, pp. 241–242, 2014.
- Junya Aoki, Larry N. Raber, Irene L. Katzan, Muhammad Shazam Hussain, Ferdinand K. Hui, and Ken Uchino, “Response to a letter regarding a paper entitled, “Post-intervention TCD examination may be useful to predict outcome in acute ischemic stroke patients with successful intra-arterial intervention.”,” Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014.
- Tussana Jaruchart, Nijasri C. Suwanwela, Hirofumi Tanaka, and Daroonwan Suksom, “Arterial stiffness is associated with age-related differences in cerebrovascular conductance,” Experimental Gerontology, 2015.
- Ricardo C. Nogueira, Edson Bor-Seng-Shu, Nazia P. Saeed, Manoel J. Teixeira, Ronney B. Panerai, and Thompson G. Robinson, “Meta-analysis of Vascular Imaging Features to Predict Outcome Following Intravenous rtPA for Acute Ischemic Stroke,” Frontiers in Neurology, vol. 7, 2016.