- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 265618, 9 pages
Biohydrogen Production and Kinetic Modeling Using Sediment Microorganisms of Pichavaram Mangroves, India
1Pollution Control Research Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu 608 002, India
2Core Group Pollution Prevention and Resource Recovery, Department of Environmental Engineering and Water Technology, UNESCO-IHE, P.O. Box 3015, 2601 DA, Delft, The Netherlands
Received 11 September 2013; Accepted 11 October 2013
Academic Editor: Kannan Pakshirajan
Copyright © 2013 P. Mullai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Sridevi, E. Sivaraman, and P. Mullai, “Back propagation neural network modelling of biodegradation and fermentative biohydrogen production using distillery wastewater in a hybrid upflow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor,” Bioresource Technology, 2014.
- Kuppam Chandrasekhar, Yong-Jik Lee, and Dong-Woo Lee, “Biohydrogen Production: Strategies to Improve Process Efficiency through Microbial Routes,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 8266–8293, 2015.
- Nadia Farhana Azman, Peyman Abdeshahian, Abudukeremu Kadier, Hafiza Shukor, Najeeb Kaid Nasser Al-Shorgani, Aidil Abdul Hamid, and Mohd Sahaid Kalil, “Utilization of palm kernel cake as a renewable feedstock for fermentative hydrogen production,” Renewable Energy, vol. 93, pp. 700–708, 2016.