- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 270457, 5 pages
Urine Cell-Free DNA Integrity as a Marker for Early Prostate Cancer Diagnosis: A Pilot Study
1IRCCS Istituto Scientifico Romagnolo per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori (IRCCS IRST), Via P. Maroncelli 40,47014 Meldola, Italy
2Department of Urology, Morgagni Pierantoni Hospital, Via C. Forlanini 34, 47121 Forli, Italy
Received 19 October 2012; Revised 8 January 2013; Accepted 9 January 2013
Academic Editor: Tavan Janvilisri
Copyright © 2013 Valentina Casadio et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bernhard Ralla, Carsten Stephan, Sebastian Meller, Dimo Dietrich, Glen Kristiansen, and Klaus Jung, “Nucleic acid-based biomarkers in body fluids of patients with urologic malignancies*,” Critical Reviews in Clinical Laboratory Sciences, pp. 1–32, 2014.
- Wanlong Ma, Kevin Diep, Herbert A. Fritsche, Neal Shore, and Maher Albitar, “Diagnostic and Prognostic Scoring System for Prostate Cancer Using Urine and Plasma Biomarkers,” Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers, pp. 140210075529009, 2014.