- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 270457, 5 pages
Urine Cell-Free DNA Integrity as a Marker for Early Prostate Cancer Diagnosis: A Pilot Study
1IRCCS Istituto Scientifico Romagnolo per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori (IRCCS IRST), Via P. Maroncelli 40,47014 Meldola, Italy
2Department of Urology, Morgagni Pierantoni Hospital, Via C. Forlanini 34, 47121 Forli, Italy
Received 19 October 2012; Revised 8 January 2013; Accepted 9 January 2013
Academic Editor: Tavan Janvilisri
Copyright © 2013 Valentina Casadio et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bernhard Ralla, Carsten Stephan, Sebastian Meller, Dimo Dietrich, Glen Kristiansen, and Klaus Jung, “Nucleic acid-based biomarkers in body fluids of patients with urologic malignancies*,” Critical Reviews in Clinical Laboratory Sciences, pp. 1–32, 2014.
- Wanlong Ma, Kevin Diep, Herbert A. Fritsche, Neal Shore, and Maher Albitar, “Diagnostic and Prognostic Scoring System for Prostate Cancer Using Urine and Plasma Biomarkers,” Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers, pp. 140210075529009, 2014.
- Seok Joong Yun, Chunri Yan, Pildu Jeong, Ho Won Kang, Ye-Hwan Kim, Eun-Ah Kim, Ok-Jun Lee, Won Tae Kim, Sung-Kwon Moon, Isaac Yi Kim, Yung-Hyun Choi, and Wun-Jae Kim, “Comparison of mRNA, Protein, and Urinary Nucleic Acid Levels of S100A8 and S100A9 between Prostate Cancer and BPH,” Annals of Surgical Oncology, 2014.