- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 271276, 9 pages
Skin Delivery of Kojic Acid-Loaded Nanotechnology-Based Drug Delivery Systems for the Treatment of Skin Aging
Department of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UNESP, Rodovia Araraquara-Jaú, km 1, Campus, 14801-902 Araraquara, SP, Brazil
Received 23 May 2013; Accepted 29 October 2013
Academic Editor: Ajit S. Narang
Copyright © 2013 M. L. Gonçalez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chin-Feng Chan, Ching-Cheng Huang, Ming-Yuan Lee, and Yung-Sheng Lin, “Fermented Broth in Tyrosinase- and Melanogenesis Inhibition,” Molecules, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 13122–13135, 2014.
- Marcela B. Oliveira, Alice Haddad do Prado, Jéssica Bernegossi, Claudia S. Sato, Iguatemy Lourenço Brunetti, Maria Virgínia Scarpa, Gislaine Ricci Leonardi, Stig E. Friberg, and Marlus Chorilli, “Topical Application of Retinyl Palmitate-Loaded Nanotechnology-Based Drug Delivery Systems for the Treatment of Skin Aging,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Maíra Lima Gonçalez, Diana Gleide Marcussi, Giovana Maria Fioramonti Calixto, Marcos Antonio Corrêa, and Marlus Chorilli, “ Structural Characterization and In Vitro Antioxidant Activity of Kojic Dipalmitate Loaded W/O/W Multiple Emulsions Intended for Skin Disorders ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.