- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 278392, 8 pages
Pharmacological Intervention of Nicotine Dependence
1National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029, India
2Department of Psychiatry, National Drug Dependence Treatment Center, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi 110029, India
Received 5 April 2013; Accepted 7 October 2013
Academic Editor: Stelvio M. Bandiera
Copyright © 2013 Raka Jain et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gourang Patel, “The management of substance abuse in the critically ill,” Dm Disease-A-Month, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 429–441, 2014.
- Philip Adeyemi Adeniyi,, and Olalekan Micheal Ogundele,, “Smoke and ethanolic extract of nicotiana tabacum altered hippocampal histology and behaviour in mice,” Journal of Cell and Animal Biology, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 34–40, 2014.
- Joshua D. Stein, Nidhi Talwar, Jae H. Kang, Olivia I. Okereke, Janey L. Wiggs, and Louis R. Pasquale, “Bupropion Use and Risk of Open-Angle Glaucoma among Enrollees in a Large US Managed Care Network,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015.
- Nagihan Durmus Kocak, Aysegul Eren, Sibel Boga, Ulku Aka Akturk, Ulkem Angin Ozturk, Sibel Arinc, and Aysun Sengul, “Relapse Rate and Factors Related to Relapse in a 1-Year Follow-Up of Subjects Participating in a Smoking Cessation Program,” Respiratory Care, vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 1796–1803, 2015.