- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 296019, 14 pages
Effects of Electromagnetic Fields on Osteogenesis of Human Alveolar Bone-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells
1Department of Biosystems & Biomaterials Science and Engineering, Seoul National University,
Seoul 151-921, Republic of Korea
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Research Institute, School of Dentistry, Seoul National University, Seoul 110-744, Republic of Korea
3Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Tooth Bioengineering National Research Lab, School of Dentistry, Seoul National University, Seoul 110-744, Republic of Korea
4Tooth Bioengineering National Research Laboratory of Post BK21, School of Dentistry, Seoul National University, Seoul 110-744, Republic of Korea
5Research Institute for Agriculture and Life Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul 151-921, Republic of Korea
Received 3 April 2013; Accepted 1 May 2013
Academic Editor: Mouldy Sioud
Copyright © 2013 KiTaek Lim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- KiTaek Lim, Jangho Kim, Hoon Seonwoo, Soo Hyun Park, Pill-Hoon Choung, and Jong Hoon Chung, “In Vitro Effects of Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Stimulation on the Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Alveolar Bone-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Tooth Tissue Engineering,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Greeshma Thrivikraman, Giridhar Madras, and Bikramjit Basu, “Intermittent electrical stimuli for guidance of human mesenchymal stem cell lineage commitment towards neural-like cells on electroconductive substrates,” Biomaterials, 2014.
- Ezio Corbellini, Monica Corbellini, Orazio Licciardello, and Francesco Marotta, “Modulating Biological Events by Biophysics: An Innovative Molecular Methodology Using Ion Cyclotron Resonance-A Pilot Study,” Rejuvenation Research, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 188–191, 2014.
- Mariea A. Brady, Stephen D. Waldman, and C. Ross Ethier, “The Application of Multiple Biophysical Cues to Engineer Functional Neocartilage for Treatment of Osteoarthritis. Part II: Signal Transduction,” Tissue Engineering Part B-Reviews, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 20–33, 2015.
- Guang-Zhou An, Hui Xu, Yan Zhou, Le Du, Xia Miao, Da-Peng Jiang, Kang-Chu Li, Guo-Zhen Guo, Chen Zhang, and Gui-Rong Ding, “Effects of Long-Term 50Hz Power-Line Frequency Electromagnetic Field on Cell Behavior in Balb/c 3T3 Cells,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015.
- Junjun Liu, Fang Yu, Yao Sun, Beizhan Jiang, Wenjun Zhang, Jianhua Yang, Guo-Tong Xu, Aibin Liang, and Shangfeng Liu, “Concise Reviews: Characteristics and Potential Applications of Human Dental Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells,” Stem Cells, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 627–638, 2015.