- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 313905, 11 pages
Antioxidant Capacity and the Correlation with Major Phenolic Compounds, Anthocyanin, and Tocopherol Content in Various Extracts from the Wild Edible Boletus edulis Mushroom
1Department of Industrial Biotechnology, Faculty of Biotechnology, University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Bucharest, 59 Marasti Boulevard, 011464 Bucharest, Romania
2Department of Physical-Chemical Analysis and Quality Control, National Institute for Chemical-Pharmaceutical Research and Development (ICCF Bucharest), 112 Vitan Road, 031299 Bucharest, Romania
Received 12 September 2012; Accepted 16 October 2012
Academic Editor: Marija Mostarica-Stojković
Copyright © 2013 Emanuel Vamanu and Sultana Nita. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emanuel Vamanu, Diana Pelinescu, Ionela Avram, and Sultana Nita, “An In Vitro Evaluation of Antioxidant and Colonic Microbial Profile Levels following Mushroom Consumption,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Dase Hunaefi, and Iryna Smetanska, “The effect of tea fermentation on rosmarinic acid and antioxidant properties using selected in vitro sprout culture of Orthosiphon aristatus as a model study,” SpringerPlus, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 167, 2013.
- Nicolas Faure, Julien Jesu, and Sylvain Garnier, “Connaissances médicales utiles autour de la consommation du champignon Boletus edulis en 2014 : une revue de la littérature,” Cahiers de Nutrition et de Diététique, 2014.
- Efstathia Skotti, Eirini Anastasaki, Georgia Kanellou, Moschos Polissiou, and Petros A. Tarantilis, “Total phenolic content, antioxidant activity and toxicity of aqueous extracts from selected Greek medicinal and aromatic plants,” Industrial Crops and Products, vol. 53, pp. 46–54, 2014.
- Mingxing Wang, Yang Gao, Duoduo Xu, Tetsuya Konishi, and Qipin Gao, “Hericium erinaceus (Yamabushitake): a unique resource for developing functional foods and medicines,” Food Funct., vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 3055–3064, 2014.
- Emanuel Vamanu, and Sultana Nita, “Biological activity of fluidized bed ethanol extracts from several edible mushrooms,” Food Science and Biotechnology, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 1483–1490, 2014.
- Emanuel Vamanu, “Antioxidant Properties of Mushroom Mycelia Obtained by Batch Cultivation and Tocopherol Content Affected by Extraction Procedures,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Veronica Ionela Moroeanu, Emanuel Vamanu, Gabriela Paun, Elena Neagu, Oana Rodica Ungureanu, Sandra A. V. Eremia, Gabriel-Lucian Radu, Robertina Ionescu, and Diana Roxana Pelinescu, “Probiotic Strains Influence on Infant Microbiota in the In Vitro Colonic Fermentation Model GIS1,” Indian Journal of Microbiology, 2015.
- Faezeh Tajalli, Khalil Malekzadeh, Hadi Soltanian, Javad Janpoor, Sharareh Rezaeian, and Hamid R. Pourianfar, “Antioxidant capacity of several Iranian, wild and cultivated strains of the button mushroom,” Brazilian Journal Of Microbiology, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 769–776, 2015.
- Sandrina A. Heleno, Raíssa Carolina Ferreira, Amilcar L. Antonio, Maria-João R.P. Queiroz, Lillian Barros, and Isabel C.F.R. Ferreira, “Nutritional value, bioactive compounds and antioxidant properties of three edible mushrooms from Poland,” Food Bioscience, 2015.
- Xue-Mei Wang, Ji Zhang, Tao Li, Yuan-Zhong Wang, and Hong-Gao Liu, “ Content and Bioaccumulation of Nine Mineral Elements in Ten Mushroom Species of the Genus Boletus ,” Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.
- S. K. Sharma, and N. Gautam, “Chemical, Bioactive, and Antioxidant Potential of Twenty Wild Culinary Mushroom Species,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.