- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 317912, 11 pages
Development of Pineapple Microsatellite Markers and Germplasm Genetic Diversity Analysis
1Bioscience and Biotechnology College, Qiongzhou University, Sanya 572200, China
2Institute of Tropical Bioscience and Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Science, Haikou 571101, China
3Institute of Tropical Crop Variety Resources, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences, Danzhou 571737, China
4South Subtropical Crops Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences, Zhanjiang 524091, China
Received 29 April 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Momiao Xiong
Copyright © 2013 Suping Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jisen Zhang, Juan Liu, and Ray Ming, “Genomic analyses of the CAM plant pineapple,” Journal of Experimental Botany, vol. 65, no. 13, pp. 3395–3404, 2014.
- Ying Wang, Mingjie Chen, Hong Wang, Jing-Fang Wang, and Dapeng Bao, “Microsatellites in the Genome of the Edible Mushroom, Volvariella volvacea,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.