- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 323491, 5 pages
Incidence and Risk Factors of Early Delirium after Cardiac Surgery
Clinic of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University, Siltnamiu 29, 04130 Vilnius, Lithuania
Received 6 April 2013; Revised 11 August 2013; Accepted 12 August 2013
Academic Editor: Matthias Thielmann
Copyright © 2013 Ieva Norkienė et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiaping Huai M.D., and Xiaohua Ye M.D., “A meta-analysis of critically ill patients reveals several potential risk factors for delirium,” General Hospital Psychiatry, 2014.
- Jeffrey H. Silverstein, “Cognition, Anesthesia, and Surgery,” International Anesthesiology Clinics, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 42–57, 2014.