- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 323491, 5 pages
Incidence and Risk Factors of Early Delirium after Cardiac Surgery
Clinic of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University, Siltnamiu 29, 04130 Vilnius, Lithuania
Received 6 April 2013; Revised 11 August 2013; Accepted 12 August 2013
Academic Editor: Matthias Thielmann
Copyright © 2013 Ieva Norkienė et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiaping Huai M.D., and Xiaohua Ye M.D., “A meta-analysis of critically ill patients reveals several potential risk factors for delirium,” General Hospital Psychiatry, 2014.
- Katie J. Schenning, and Stacie G. Deiner, “Postoperative Delirium: A Review of Risk Factors and Tools of Prediction,” Current Anesthesiology Reports, 2014.
- Roelof Ettema, Dianne van Harten, Jita Hoogerduijn, Tjitze Hoekstra, and Marieke Schuurmans, “Nurses Opinions Regarding Delirium Care in the Older General Hospital Population and in Older Cardiac Surgery Patients Specifically: A Multicentre Survey among Dutch Nurses,” International Journal of Clinical Medicine, vol. 05, no. 21, pp. 1352–1364, 2014.
- Jeffrey H. Silverstein, “Cognition, Anesthesia, and Surgery,” International Anesthesiology Clinics, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 42–57, 2014.
- Alex NC Gosselt, Arjen JC Slooter, Pascal RQ Boere, and Irene J Zaal, “Risk factors for delirium after on-pump cardiac surgery: a systematic review,” Critical Care, vol. 19, no. 1, 2015.
- Fatma Demir Korkmaz, Fadime Gok, and Ayla Yavuz Karamanoglu, “Cardiovascular surgery nurses' level of knowledge regarding delirium,” Nursing in Critical Care, 2015.
- Helena Claesson Lingehall, Nina Smulter, Birgitta Olofsson, and Elisabeth Lindahl, “Experiences of undergoing cardiac surgery among older people diagnosed with postoperative delirium: one year follow-up,” BMC Nursing, vol. 14, no. 1, 2015.
- Alexa Hollinger, Martin Siegemund, Nicolai Goettel, and Luzius A. Steiner, “Postoperative Delirium in Cardiac Surgery: An Unavoidable Menace?,” Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, 2015.