- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 329046, 6 pages
Image Analysis of Endosocopic Ultrasonography in Submucosal Tumor Using Fuzzy Inference
1Department of Computer Engineering, Silla University, Busan 617-736, Republic of Korea
2Department of Internal Medicine, Pusan National University School of Medicine and Biomedical Research Institute, Pusan National University Hospital, Busan 602-739, Republic of Korea
Received 2 June 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2013 Kwang Baek Kim and Gwang Ha Kim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. F. Smith and M. S. Waterman, “Identification of common molecular subsequences,” Journal of Molecular Biology, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 195–197, 1981.
- P. May, H.-C. Ehrlich, and T. Steinke, “ZIB structure prediction pipeline: composing a complex biological workflow through web services,” in Euro-Par: Parallel Processing, W. E. Nagel, W. V. Walter, and W. Lehner, Eds., vol. 4128 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 1148–1158, 2006.
- J.-Y. Blay, S. Bonvalot, P. Casali et al., “Consensus meeting for the management of gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Report of the GIST Consensus Conference of 20-21 March 2004, under the auspices of ESMO,” Annals of Oncology, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 566–578, 2005.
- M. Miettinen, L. H. Sobin, and J. Lasota, “Gastrointestinal stromal tumors of the stomach: a clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical, and molecular genetic study of 1765 cases with long-term follow-up,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 52–68, 2005.
- C. D. M. Fletcher, J. J. Berman, C. Corless et al., “Diagnosis of gastrointestinal stromal tumors: a consensus approach,” Human Pathology, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 459–465, 2002.
- G. H. Kim, D. Y. Park, S. Kim et al., “Is it possible to differentiate gastric GISTs from gastric leiomyomas by EUS?” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 15, no. 27, pp. 3376–3381, 2009.
- T. Okai, T. Minamoto, K. Ohtsubo et al., “Endosonographic evaluation of c-kit-positive gastrointestinal stromal tumor,” Abdominal Imaging, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 301–307, 2003.
- M. F. Catalano, M. V. Sivak Jr., R. A. Bedford et al., “Observer variation and reproducibility of endoscopic ultrasonography,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 115–120, 1995.
- F. Gress, C. Schmitt, T. Savides et al., “Interobserver agreement for EUS in the evaluation and diagnosis of submucosal masses,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 71–76, 2001.
- I. Foster and C. Kesselman, The Grid: Blueprint for a New Computing Infrastructure, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 2nd edition, 1999.
- K. Czajkowski, S. Fitzgerald, I. Foster, and C. Kesselman, “Grid information services for distributed resource sharing,” in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE Interantionsl Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC '01), pp. 181–194, San Francisco, Calif, USA, August 2001.
- I. Foster, C. Kesselman, J. Nick, and S. Tuecke, “The physiology of the grid: an open grid services architecture for distributed systems integration,” Tech. Rep., Global Grid Forum, 2002.
- K.-B. Kim, S. Kim, and G.-H. Kim, “Analysis system of endoscopic image of early gastric cancer,” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, vol. 89, no. 10, pp. 2662–2669, 2006.
- K. B. Kim, “Submucosal tumor analysis of endoscopic ultrasonography images,” Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1044–1050, 2010.
- P. Alli, P. Ramasubramanian, and V. Sureshkumar, “Oil spills detection In SAR images using nonlinear fuzzy filter,” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, vol. 25, pp. 7–16, 2010.
- D. O. Aborisade, “Novel fuzzy logic based edge detection technique,” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, vol. 29, pp. 75–82, 2011.
- A. Kandel and G. Langholz, Fuzzy Control Systems, CRC Press, 1994.