- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 343914, 9 pages
Fructation In Vivo: Detrimental and Protective Effects of Fructose
Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Vassyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 57 Shevchenko Street, Ivano-Frankivsk 76025, Ukraine
Received 29 April 2013; Accepted 20 June 2013
Academic Editor: Francieli Moro Stefanello
Copyright © 2013 H. M. Semchyshyn. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Halyna M. Semchyshyn, Jacek Miedzobrodzki, Maria M. Bayliak, Liudmyla M. Lozinska, and Bohdana V. Homza, “Fructose compared with glucose is more a potent glycoxidation agent in vitro, but not under carbohydrate-induced stress in vivo: potential role of antioxidant and antiglycation enzymes,” Carbohydrate Research, vol. 384, pp. 61–69, 2014.
- Halyna M. Semchyshyn, “Reactive Carbonyl Species In Vivo: Generation and Dual Biological Effects,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.