- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 345465, 13 pages
Characterization of the Phytochemical Constituents of Taif Rose and Its Antioxidant and Anticancer Activities
1Natural Products Analysis Laboratory, Faculty of Science, Taif University, P.O. Box 888, Taif-Alhaweih 21974, Saudi Arabia
2Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry, Theodor Bilharz Research Institute, P.O. Box 30, Imbaba, Giza, Egypt
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 2 September 2013
Academic Editor: Elvira Gonzalez De Mejia
Copyright © 2013 El-Sayed S. Abdel-Hameed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- El-Sayed S. Abdel-Hameed, Mohamed A. Nagaty, Mahmood S. Salman, and Salih A. Bazaid, “Phytochemicals, nutritionals and antioxidant properties of two prickly pear cactus cultivars (Opuntia ficus indica Mill.) growing in Taif, KSA,” Food Chemistry, 2014.
- Yara Hassaan, Heba Handoussa, Ahmed H. El-Khatib, Michael W. Linscheid, Nesrine El Sayed, and Nahla Ayoub, “Evaluation of Plant Phenolic Metabolites as a Source of Alzheimer's Drug Leads,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- El-Sayed S. Abdel-Hameed, Salih A. Bazaid, and Heba A. Hagag, “ Chemical characterization of Rosa damascena Miller var. trigintipetala Dieck essential oil and its in vitro genotoxic and cytotoxic properties ,” Journal of Essential Oil Research, pp. 1–9, 2015.