- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 349526, 7 pages
Use of Photodynamic Therapy for Treatment of Actinic Keratoses in Organ Transplant Recipients
1St Thomas’ Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH, UK
2The Dermatology Centre, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, University of Manchester, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M6 8HD, UK
Received 27 June 2012; Accepted 5 September 2012
Academic Editor: Mark Berneburg
Copyright © 2013 Christina Wlodek et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kristjan Plaetzer, Mark Berneburg, Tobias Kiesslich, and Tim Maisch, “New Applications of Photodynamic Therapy in Biomedicine and Biotechnology,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- L. Pérez-Pérez, J. García-Gavín, and Y. Gilaberte, “Daylight-Mediated Photodynamic Therapy in Spain: Advantages and Disadvantages,” Actas Dermo-Sifiliográficas (English Edition), 2014.
- L. Pérez-Pérez, J. García-Gavín, and Y. Gilaberte, “Terapia fotodinámica con luz de día en España: ventajas y limitaciones,” Actas Dermo-Sifiliográficas, 2014.