- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 354582, 13 pages
Comparative Gene Expression Profiling in Human Cumulus Cells according to Ovarian Gonadotropin Treatments
1Université Montpellier 1, UFR de Médecine, Montpellier, France
2CHU Montpellier, Institute for Research in Biotherapy, Hôpital Saint-Eloi, INSERM U1040, 34295 Montpellier, France
3ART-PGD Department, CHU Montpellier, Hôpital Arnaud de Villeneuve, 34295 Montpellier, France
Received 7 June 2013; Accepted 8 August 2013
Academic Editor: Shivani Soni
Copyright © 2013 Said Assou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Traver, S. Assou, E. Scalici, D. Haouzi, T. Al-Edani, S. Belloc, and S. Hamamah, “Cell-free nucleic acids as non-invasive biomarkers of gynecological cancers, ovarian, endometrial and obstetric disorders and fetal aneuploidy,” Human Reproduction Update, 2014.
- Ewa Chronowska, “High-Throughput Analysis of Ovarian Granulosa Cell Transcriptome,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Tamadir Al-Edani, Said Assou, Alice Ferrières, Sophie Bringer Deutsch, Anna Gala, Charles-Henri Lecellier, Ounissa Aït-Ahmed, and Samir Hamamah, “Female Aging Alters Expression of Human Cumulus Cells Genes that Are Essential for Oocyte Quality,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Said Assou, Emilie Pourret, Marie Pequignot, Valérie Rigau, Vasiliki Kalatzis, Ounissa Aït-Ahmed, and Samir Hamamah, “Cultured cells from the human oocyte cumulus niche are efficient feeders to propagate pluripotent stem cells,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 150605065259006, 2015.
- Jason C. Parks, Alyssa L. Patton, Blair R. McCallie, Darren K. Griffin, William B. Schoolcraft, and Mandy G. Katz-Jaffe, “Corona cell RNA sequencing from individual oocytes revealed transcripts and pathways linked to euploid oocyte competence and live birth,” Reproductive BioMedicine Online, 2016.