- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 363742, 7 pages
Individual IOL Surface Topography Analysis by the WaveMaster Reflex UV
Department of Experimental Ophthalmology, Saarland University, Kirrberger Straße 100, 66424 Homburg, Germany
Received 6 March 2013; Revised 30 April 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Ronald L. Klein
Copyright © 2013 Marc Kannengießer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Langenbucher, T. Eppig, B. Seitz, and E. Janunts, “Customized aspheric IOL design by raytracing through the eye containing quadric surfaces,” Current Eye Research, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 637–646, 2011.
- Z. Zhu, E. Janunts, T. Eppig, T. Sauer, and A. Langenbucher, “Tomography-based customized IOL calculation model,” Current Eye Research, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 579–589, 2011.
- J. T. Holladay, P. A. Piers, G. Koranyi, M. Van der Mooren, and N. E. S. Norrby, “A new intraocular lens design to reduce spherical aberration of pseudophakic eyes,” Journal of Refractive Surgery, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 683–691, 2002.
- R. Mencucci, U. Menchini, R. Volpe, M. Vannoni, and G. Molesini, “Intraocular lenses with surface aspherization: interferometric study,” Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 1624–1630, 2007.
- Y. Mejia-Barbosa and D. Melacara-Hernandez, “A review of methods for measuring corneal topography,” Optometry & Vision Science, vol. 78, pp. 240–253, 2001.
- M. Knauer, J. Kaminski, and G. Häusler, “Phase measuring deflectometry: a new approach to measure specular free-form surfaces,” in Proceedings of the SPIE Optical Metrology in Production Engineering, vol. 5457, pp. 366–376, 2004.
- B. C. Platt and R. Shack, “History and principles of Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensing,” Journal of Refractive Surgery, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. S573–S577, 2001.
- Datasheet, 2011, http://www.contamac.com/files/ID2c%20-%20CI26%20Technical%20Sheet.pdf.
- M. K. Smolek and S. D. Klyce, “Laboratory science: goodness-of-prediction of Zernike polynomial fitting to corneal surfaces,” Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 2350–2355, 2005.
- A. Langenbucher, B. Seitz, M. M. Kus, and G. O. H. Naumann, “Zernike representation of corneal topography height data after nonmechanical penetrating keratoplasty,” Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 582–591, 1999.
- C. Roberts, “The accuracy of 'power' maps to display curvature data in corneal topography systems,” Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 3525–3532, 1994.
- H. Assender, V. Bliznyuk, and K. Porfyrakis, “How surface topography relates to materials' properties,” Science, vol. 297, no. 5583, pp. 973–976, 2002.
- M. Wieland, P. Hänggi, W. Hotz, M. Textor, B. A. Keller, and N. D. Spencer, “Wavelength-dependent measurement and evaluation of surface topographies: application of a new concept of window roughness and surface transfer function,” Wear, vol. 237, no. 2, pp. 231–252, 2000.
- E. S. Gadelmawla, M. M. Koura, T. M. A. Maksoud, I. M. Elewa, and H. H. Soliman, “Roughness parameters,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 123, no. 1, pp. 133–145, 2002.
- M. Kannengießer, Z. Zhu, A. Langenbucher, and E. Janunts, “Evaluation of free-form IOL topographies by clinically available topographers,” Zeitschrift für Medizinische Physik, vol. 22, pp. 215–223, 2012.