- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 372646, 7 pages
Designing a Bioengine for Detection and Analysis of Base String on an Affected Sequence in High-Concentration Regions
1Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, NSHM Knowledge Campus, Durgapur 713212, India
2Department of Convergence Security, Sungshin Women's University, 249-1, Dongseon-dong 3-ga, Seoul 136-742, Republic of Korea
Received 4 July 2013; Accepted 13 July 2013
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2013 Debnath Bhattacharyya et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. O. Diener, Viroids and Viroid Diseases, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1979.
- H. J. Gross, H. Domdey, and C. Lossow, “Nucleotide sequence and secondary structure of potato spindle tuber viroid,” Nature, vol. 273, no. 5659, pp. 203–208, 1978.
- H. J. Gross, G. Krupp, H. Domdey et al., “Nucleotide sequence and secondary structure of citrus exocortis and chrysanthemum stunt viroid,” European Journal of Biochemistry, vol. 121, no. 2, pp. 249–257, 1982.
- H. J. Gross, U. Liebl, H. Alberty et al., “A severe and a mild potato spindle tuber viroid isolate differ in three nucleotide exchanges only,” Bioscience Reports, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 235–241, 1981.
- J. Haseloff and R. H. Symons, “Chrysantemum stunt viroid: primary sequence and secondary structure,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 2741–2752, 1981.
- J. E. Visvader, A. R. Gould, G. E. Bruening, and R. H. Symons, “Citrus exocortis viroid: nucleotide sequence and secondary structure of an Australian isolate,” FEBS Letters, vol. 137, no. 2, pp. 288–292, 1982.
- R. H. Symons, “Avocado sunblotch viroid: primary sequence and proposed secondary structure,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 9, no. 23, pp. 6527–6537, 1981.
- J. Haseloff, N. A. Mohamed, and R. H. Symons, “Viroid RNAs of cadang-cadang disease of coconuts,” Nature, vol. 299, no. 5881, pp. 316–321, 1982.
- P. Van Wezenbeek, P. Vos, J. van Boom, and van Kammen, “A unique mechanism regulating gene expression: translational inhibition by a complementary RNA transcript (micRNA),” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 10, pp. 794–797, 1982.
- H. J. Gross and D. Riesner, “Viroids: a class of subviral pathogens,” Angewandte Chemie, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 231–243, 1980.
- T. O. Diener, “Are viroids escaped introns?” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 78, no. 8 I, pp. 5014–5015, 1981.
- E. Dickson, “A model for the involvement of viroids in RNA splicing,” Virology, vol. 115, no. 1, pp. 216–221, 1981.