- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 374967, 6 pages
Evaluation of a New Lipase from Staphylococcus sp. for Detergent Additive Capability
Bioprocess Engineering Laboratory, Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Jaypee University of Information Technology,
Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh 173 234, India
Received 19 April 2013; Revised 31 July 2013; Accepted 9 August 2013
Academic Editor: Kok Tat Tan
Copyright © 2013 Mamta Chauhan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mamta Chauhan, and Vijay Kumar Garlapati, “Modeling Embedded Optimization strategy for Formulation of Bacterial Lipase based Bio-detergent,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, pp. 131217164548003, 2013.
- Sande Denise, Tereza A Souza Livia, S Oliveira Jamil, M Santoro Marcelo, Cristina A Lacerda Inayara, Colen Gecernir, and Aparecida Takahashi Jacqueline, “Colletotrichum gloeosporioides lipase: Characterization and use in hydrolysis and esterifications,” African Journal of Microbiology Research, vol. 9, no. 19, pp. 1322–1330, 2015.
- Sanja Grbavčić, Darka Marković, Mirjana Rajilić-Stojanović, Mirjana Antov, Marina Šćiban, Ivanka Karadžić, and Zorica Knežević-Jugović, “Development of an Environmentally Acceptable Detergent Formulation for Fatty Soils Based on the Lipase from the Indigenous Extremophile Pseudomonas aeruginosa Strain,” Journal of Surfactants and Detergents, 2015.