- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 386074, 3 pages
Pharmacodynamic Effect of Clopidogrel in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
Third Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, University Hospital Vinohrady, Cardiocenter, Srobarova 50, 100 34 Prague 10, Czech Republic
Received 12 April 2013; Accepted 25 June 2013
Academic Editor: Namal Wijesinghe
Copyright © 2013 Petr Tousek et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. R. Mehta, S. Yusuf, R. J. G. Peters et al., “Effects of pretreatment with clopidogrel and aspirin followed by long-term therapy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: the PCI-CURE study,” The Lancet, vol. 358, no. 9281, pp. 527–533, 2001.
- R. Marcucci, A. M. Gori, R. Paniccia et al., “Cardiovascular death and nonfatal myocardial infarction in acute coronary syndrome patients receiving coronary stenting are predicted by residual platelet reactivity to ADP detected by a point-of-care assay. A 12-month follow-up,” Circulation, vol. 119, no. 2, pp. 237–242, 2009.
- M. J. Price, S. Endemann, R. R. Gollapudi et al., “Prognostic significance of post-clopidogrel platelet reactivity assessed by a point-of-care assay on thrombotic events after drug-eluting stent implantation,” European Heart Journal, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 992–1000, 2008.
- S. R. Steinhubl, P. B. Berger, J. T. Mann III et al., “Early and sustained dual oral antiplatelet therapy following percutaneous coronary intervention: a randomized controlled trial,” The Journal of the American Medical Association, vol. 288, no. 19, pp. 2411–2420, 2002.
- L. Wallentin, R. C. Becker, A. Budaj et al., “Ticagrelor versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes,” The New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 361, no. 11, pp. 1045–1057, 2009.
- S. D. Wiviott, E. Braunwald, C. H. McCabe, et al., “Prasugrel versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes,” The New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 357, pp. 2001–2015, 2007.
- J. Rodés-Cabau, H. L. Dauerman, M. G. Cohen, et al., “Antithrombotic treatment in transcatheter aortic valve implantation: insights for cerebrovascular and bleeding events,” Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2013.
- R. Zahn, U. Gerckens, E. Grube et al., “Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: first results from a multi-centre real-world registry,” European Heart Journal, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 198–204, 2011.
- M. Gilard, H. Eltchaninoff, B. Iung et al., “Registry of transcatheter aortic-valve implantation in high-risk patients,” The New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 366, no. 18, pp. 1705–1715, 2012.
- J. Rodés-Cabau, J. G. Webb, A. Cheung et al., “Transcatheter aortic valve implantation for the treatment of severe symptomatic aortic stenosis in patients at very high or prohibitive surgical risk: acute and late outcomes of the multicenter Canadian experience,” Journal of the American College of Cardiology, vol. 55, no. 11, pp. 1080–1090, 2010.
- N. Piazza, E. Grube, U. Gerckens et al., “Procedural and 30-day outcomes following transcatheter aortic valve implantation using the third generation (18 Fr) corevalve revalving system: results from the multicentre, expanded evaluation registry 1-year following CE mark approval,” EuroIntervention, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 242–249, 2008.
- G. P. Ussia, M. Scarabelli, M. Mulè et al., “Dual antiplatelet therapy versus aspirin alone in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantation,” American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 108, no. 12, pp. 1772–1776, 2011.
- D. R. Lynch, D. Dantzler, M. Robbins, and D. Zhao, “Considerations in antithrombotic therapy among patiens undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantation,” Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 476–482, 2013.