- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 402827, 14 pages
Characterization of Dendritic Cell and Regulatory T Cell Functions against Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection
1Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Western University of Health Sciences, 309 East Second Street, Pomona, CA 91766-1854, USA
2Department of Biological Sciences, California State Polytechnic University, 3801 West Temple Avenue, Pomona, CA 91768, USA
3College of Dental Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences, 309 East Second Street, Pomona, CA 91766-1854, USA
4College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Western University of Health Sciences, 309 East Second Street, Pomona, CA 91766-1854, USA
Received 25 March 2013; Revised 28 April 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Francieli Moro Stefanello
Copyright © 2013 Devin Morris et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lihui Jia, Xinghua Gao, Yiqing Wang, Na Yao, and Xiaodong Zhang, “Structural, phenotypic and functional maturation of bone marrow dendritic cells (BMDCs) induced by Chitosan (CTS),” Biologicals, 2014.
- Jingjuan Meng, Yan Cao, Yiming Meng, Hong Luo, Xinghua Gao, and Fengping Shan, “Maturation of mouse bone marrow dendritic cells(BMDCs) induced by Laminaria Japonica polysaccharides (LJP),” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2014.
- H. He, H. Yang, and Y. Deng, “Mycobacterium tuberculosis dormancy-associated antigen of Rv2660c induces stronger immune response in latent Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection than that in active tuberculosis in a Chinese population,” European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, 2015.