- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 404361, 13 pages
Acoustic Droplet Vaporization in Biology and Medicine
1Department of Chemical Engineering, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA
2Department of Neurosurgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan 333, Taiwan
3Division of Clinical Toxicology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan 333, Taiwan
Received 24 July 2013; Revised 17 September 2013; Accepted 3 October 2013
Academic Editor: Mei Tian
Copyright © 2013 Chung-Yin Lin and William G. Pitt. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- William G. Pitt, Ram N. Singh, Krystian X. Perez, Ghaleb A. Husseini, and Daniel R. Jack, “Phase transitions of perfluorocarbon nanoemulsion induced with ultrasound: A mathematical model,” Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 879–891, 2014.
- Alexander A. Doinikov, Paul S. Sheeran, Ayache Bouakaz, and Paul A. Dayton, “Vaporization dynamics of volatile perfluorocarbon droplets: A theoretical model and in vitro validation,” Medical Physics, vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 102901, 2014.