- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 408253, 10 pages
Endothelial Gene Expression and Molecular Changes in Response to Radiosurgery in In Vitro and In Vivo Models of Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformations
1Australian School of Advanced Medicine, Macquarie University, 2 Technology Place, North Ryde, Sydney, NSW 2109, Australia
2Department of Neurosurgery, The 9th Medical Clinical College of Beijing University, Beijing 100850, China
3Department of Electromagnetic and Laser Biology, Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, Beijing 100038, China
Received 10 May 2013; Accepted 31 August 2013
Academic Editor: Saulius Butenas
Copyright © 2013 Jian Tu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian Tu, Yang Li, and Zhiqiang Hu, “Notch1 and 4 Signaling Responds to an Increasing Vascular Wall Shear Stress in a Rat Model of Arteriovenous Malformations,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Man Zhang, Xiaoyan Zou, Xinying Lin, Jianchao Bian, Huicui Meng, and Dan Liu, “Effect of Excessive Potassium Iodide on Rat Aorta Endothelial Cells,” Biological Trace Element Research, vol. 166, no. 2, pp. 201–209, 2015.
- Alexandros G. Georgakilas, Athanasia Pavlopoulou, Maria Louka, Zacharenia Nikitaki, Constantinos E. Vorgias, Pantelis G. Bagos, and Ioannis Michalopoulos, “Emerging molecular networks common in ionizing radiation, immune and inflammatory responses by employing bioinformatics approaches,” Cancer Letters, 2015.